- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
(credited to FearlessGirlWithAGuitar)
(credited to RockStarRonan)
(credited to Taylorisamazing)
Hello beautiful Swifites!!! I am Kristen, aka heffrondrive!!! Welcome to my (messy) profile! One of my favorite quotes is "Life's too short to be organized." - Kendall Schmidt, so that shall be applied to my profile as it is to the rest of my life :).
Let's start at the beginning- my username. Heffron Drive is my band. Well, not really, at least not yet! I dream of one day joining the band as a backup singer/songwriter. The two current members are Dustin Belt and Kendall Schmidt. The three of us are in my profile picture. I met them and Logan Henderson on May 11, 2013, in Ocala, FL, an "i was enchanted to meet you" moment i shall never ever forget :)
Okay, moving on from my brief fangirl-moment, let's get to know me! That's the point of a profile, right? Hi, I'm Kristen! You can call me kristen, Kris, krisizzzzle, heffrondrive, or whatever, really :) The most important thing about me is that I am a very, very strong Christian. I'd be absolutely nothing and nowhere without my Jesus. I am an identical twin and a big sister. I have a dog named Marco, who's quite cute! I wish i had a potbellied pig, though! :) I'll be 16 on July 31st. I have 3 passions- songwriting, acting, and being there for people. I write like there is no tomorrow. One of my teachers once used the term "prolific writer", and i think that describes me pretty well!
On TC, I am a songwriter. I am currently trying to learn to make graphics, too, so we'll see how that works out!! I am also the host of the T Factor: Ultimate Songwriting Battle. I'm looking for lots of friends, so anytime you wanna talk, my PM box is open! I love having penpals, so if you're looking for one, here i am!
In real life, I'm actually a pretty introverted person. I'm a dedicated Lovatic, Rusher, Driver, and Swiftie. Demi Lovato is my hero, my inspiration, and my favorite person on the planet. I'll often refer to BTR as "my boys" because they've been a great thing in my life, something stable since I was about 12. Heffron Drive is pure awesomeness, you should check out their music and then come fangirl with me :)
Now I'l share a vital piece of information about myself- my story, or at least a synopsis. I was born in West Virginia and moved to Kentucky at a young age. I switched to a private school in third grade. That place was my life- my friends, my heart, my everything was in the building that served as both my school and church. I had this incredible circle of 'forever" friends. We were like sisters, until 8th grade hit. And like most middle school girls, early teenagerness caught up with us all. Forever doesn't always last as long as we think it will. I pretty much lost them as friends when I refused to participate in their dramafests or attempts to flirt with the high school boys. Long Live" had been our song... But that wasn't the end of the world. That summer, thanks to Taylor's inspiration, I turned to songwriting as a way to express my feelings and think things out. It was the beginning of something beautiful. The next year, my freshman year, was perfect. Of the few students now left at my school, we were best friends. THOSE are the people i will never forget, will hold in my heart forever and never let go. With summer came something even more amazing. I got the opportunity of a lifetime to be a "Star Camper" in a local production of the play based on my favorite movie Camp Rock. it was incredible. I fell in love with theater. That summer, i also went to camp for a week, where I realized that theater was a passion of mine, made incredible friends, and fell in love with Jesus all over again. But just a few sort weeks after camp, my whole life changed. My family and I moved all the way to Florida last August. I thought I'd be okay, but I haven't been able to be as happy as before (yet). I've been pretty lonely but able to concentrate on writing more. This August, I'm switching to a new school, the public school, which will be my third high school. I'm kind of terrified, but I have this hope that won't go away telling me it's going to be so much better than what I'm even praying for. So, with this summer, i want to learn to play guitar, concentrate on my writing, and just pay attention to God. I just feel like I've been missing something...
So, if you ever need to talk about anything at all, I'm here, 'cause I've probably been through it or can at least try to understand. Let's get back to the fun stuff!!
13 facts About Me!!
1. I can speak American Sign Language.
2. I've been published 3 times as a poet.
3. I'm left-handed, but i was born ambidextrious (able to write with both hands).
4. I love cooking and baking.
5. My favorite author is Robin Jones Gunn. I wrote her a letter, and she wrote back!!
6. I dabble in story writing.
7. My favorite colors are purple, red, black, and pink.
8. I want to learn to skateboard.
9. I'm the younger twin by a minute.
10. I'll be a junior in high school.
11. I like sparkly things!!!
12. I hate being called "smart." I'd rather be recognized for something I actually accomplished, like writing or a play.
13. my favorite Taylor song is "Come Back, Be Here."
13 Music Artists I Love!
1. Demi Lovato
2. Heffron Drive
3. Big Time Rush
4. Taylor Swift
5. Katelyn Tarver
6. Jamie Grace
7. Rachel Chan
8. Hunter Hayes
10. Tara J. King
11. JONAS LA soundtrack
12. High School Musical cast
13. Camp Rock cast
13 Random Things I love!!!
2. 90's shows
3. Boy Meets World
4. matzo ball soup
6. acoustic music
7. Full House
8. Big Time Rush!!!!!
9. the beach
11. notebooks and pens
12. heart-to-heart talks
13. being goofy :)
"It is good to give thanks to the LORD, to sing praises to your name, O Most High..."- Psalm 92:1
"I can do all this through Him who gives me strength."- Philippians 4:13
(credited to heffrondrive)
(credited to staybeautiful137)
(credited to Dmeosi)
(credited to loveswift13)
(credited to breathinginsnowflakes13)
(credited to AliceandJasper)
(credited to Gigi)
(credited to lucky_13_swiftie)
(credited to FearlessGirlWithAGuitar)
(credited to heffrondrive)
(credited to issy)
(credited to taylorswiftlucky13)
(credited to xolovinghimwasredxo)
(credited to 22Red)
Hello world! :) Calling all songwriter! Please go and enter The T Factor: Ultimate Songwriting Challenge! thanks!