- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi there! My name is Michel(french variant of Michael), I love rain, autumn, history(sometimes), science, tea and most importantly I am in love with the UK!
(No, I'm not British, not by nationality at least but by heart I may be! I love British culture, history, politics, and most importantly British people. Rule, Britannia! You have supporters from around the world!)
I'm hopefully soon gonna start learning Guitar and Spanish. I think and hope I'll enjoy both.
Update: Not any time soon due to problems but... It'll happen, someday!
I honestly believe this is the friendliest and nicest place on the web. People here are just so nice to each other it's beautiful!
I'm pretty much guaranteed to accept any friend request so send away! I also tend to read the profiles of people that send me friends requests so if you want me to read yours you know what to do ;)
It's of no use saying that I love Taylor because otherwise I wouldn't be here, but here it goes anyway:
I love Taylor!
Though to be honest I preferred the pre-RED days. Was more unique and magic. Then again she's still my favorite artist BY FAR! and I'm eagerly awaiting the next album.
I'm a member of the Wolf Pack, don't post much in it but would love to see it more active. Please give joining a thought! We don't bite!
And lastly, a shout-out to EmmaLou13. That girl is awesome, she's helped me through a lot and is still helping. Thanks :)
Just a reminder. We ALL go through rough times. We ALL have terrible moments in life, moments where we feel lonely, sad, depressed. It happens. And the one thing that helps us through it? Other people. Social support is the most important thing a human can ask for. Feeling loved, that others care about you... That's really important for all of us. Life can seem cruel, but we don't have to go it...