- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hello! Thank you so much for viewing my profile:)
I'm only 13, but the words 'happy, free, confused and lonely' pretty much sum up my emotions/life.
I live in the UK which I love:) Though I may spend half of the time complaining about the weather, I wouldn't swap it for anything.
My usernames a lyric from 'Marys Song (oh my my my)' I love the way it tells a story, the perfect country love story:)
Its not my favourite Taylor Swift song though, I couldn't possibly pick!
I used to be 'taylor13000000' by the way:)
I love Taylors cat Meredith! And I actually have three cats of my own:) (aswell as a dog and a guineapig)
I can play the ukulele quite well:) Though im not very good at guitar, my sisters trying to teach me.
'Place in this world' is probably Taylor's song i relate to most, though how i'm feeling in that moment can make me relate to different songs. There are so many songs I could mention:)
Thirteen random things about me:) :
1. I'm really shy around people I don't know... (and rather awkward) and I hate speaking (like giving a speech etc.) to lots of people even if I know most of them.
2. I love everything vintage. Half the furniture in my rooms vintage!:) I don't actually own any real vintage clothes, but I have lots of vintage style stuff, I love cute animal prints, peter pan collars and cosy jumpers.
3. I am really really badly scared of spiders!
4. I'm a dreamer, though I hate it when you dream something that's so imposible its never going to happen:( Recently I think I've become more realistic...
5. I love reading, some of my favourite books are the Harry Potter series, the Wings series (is that its proper name?), the Mirrorworld chronicles and I also love Jane Austen:)
6. I'm home schooled:)
7. Apart from Taylor, I love listening to Gabrielle Aplin, Lucy Rose, Ed Sheeran and Nina Nesbitt. But I always have and always will love Taylor Swift more than anyone else!:)
7. I'm really clumsy, I'm always tripping over and walking into things...
8. I'm vegetarian.
9. I love baking, especially with friends.
10. One day I want to go on a road trip in the US.
11. I have brown hair, though I have always wanted red curly hair.
12. I love going on TC:)
13. I love Taylor Swift so much!!!
I accept all friends requests, and love meeting other swifties:)
On the 22nd of March, i saw taylor for the first time on The Speak Now Tour. It was the best night of my life, and it will be remembered.
On February the 1st I will burn RED!!!
I am so excited!!! We have some of the worst seats but I don't really care, because at least I'll be there! After so much anticipation I can hardly believe we're actually going!!!!!!
And i LOVE Taylor Swift, more than i could ever express! She's like my best friend, her music is always there for me:) I love her voice, wonderfull songs, fashion, lovely personality, and how amazingly talented yet down-to-earth she is!
She's fearless, enchanting and the kind of flawless I wish I could be, she has been such an inspiration to me and one day I hope to meet her and say 'Thank you- for everything'.
More and more I find myself turning to her music, she's the only one who really gets me, she is so so so much more than just a singer. I am so lucky that I have such an amazing idol! She is the one who makes me laugh when I know i'm about to cry:)
The other day I asked myself the question 'who would I be without Taylor?' And honestly I don't know, she is so deeply engraved into my life, she has made me a better person and she has helped me through everything in my life for 5 years. I swear theres a Taylor Swift song for every single thing!:)
Love Story was the first Taylor Swift song I heard back in 2008, I have loved Taylor from that moment, but I think it's only more recently (a couple of years ago) that I became a really dedicated swifty.
Thank you so much for reading:) I know its pretty long!
Five things to remember:
(I don't own any of these gifs or pictures)
PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION! http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2098451#post_15001001
so that international taylor fans can enjoy the whole tour set, with all the dancers etc.
Some amazing signatures:
^ awesome graphic by Swiftie4EverAndAlways
Wonderful signature made for me by WonderstruckMagic.
^both by stayingfearless13. theyre awesome!!
^by greece. loves. taylor, the most awesome graphic maker ever!
OMS I'm going, I cant believe it!!! I'm so excited!!!!!! We've got tickets for the first of February they're some of the worst tickets but I think we should still be able to see, I'm just so glad that after three days of worrying and tears we've finally got them!!! Have you got tickets? What song do you hope she plays as the 'surprise' song? I hope she plays Sad, Beautiful, Tragic,...