- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi! thank you for viewing my profile:)
I'm a happy, free, confused and lonely 14 year old girl, a swifty, dreamer, baker and songwriter! I'm that person who's actually quite bubbly if you know me well, but when im around people I don't know I'm really awkward, shy and self-conscious....
I play ukulele and guitar- I only started guitar recently but i'm a bit addicted to it! I love shopping and hanging out with friends- baking days are the best days ever! I love vintage style, and Taylor is my style icon.
I love reading some of my favourite books are the Harry Potter series, the Hunger Games and anything by Jane Austen.
I love blue skies, summer days, cookies, Taylor Swift, roses, Doctor Who and cats! I have three cats and they are so cute!!! I also have a dog and a guineapig:) Meredith is the cutest thing in the world. ever.
On the 22nd of March 2011, i saw taylor for the first time on The Speak Now Tour. It was the best night of my life, and it will be remembered.
On February the 1st everything changed!!!! It was so amazing, Taylor sounded and looked so flawless as always:) We were in the very last row of Block 411, but we could see really well. We were the only people in our block with a light-up sign and who were dancing and screaming like crazy!!!! It was the best night, never will forget how she sang, the whole place was dressed to the nines and we were dancing, dancing, like when we were starlight....
And i LOVE Taylor Swift, more than i could ever express! She is my best friend, her music is always there for me:) I love her voice, wonderfull songs, fashion, lovely personality, and how amazingly talented yet down-to-earth she is!
She's fearless, enchanting and the kind of flawless I wish I could be, she has been such an inspiration to me and one day I hope to meet her and say 'Thank you- for everything'.
More and more I find myself turning to her music, she's the only one who really gets me, she is so so so much more than just a singer. I am so lucky that I have such an amazing idol! She is the one who makes me laugh when I know i'm about to cry:)
The other day I asked myself the question 'who would I be without Taylor?' And honestly I don't know, she is so deeply engraved into my life, she has made me a better person and she has helped me through everything in my life for 5 and a half years. I swear theres a Taylor Swift song for every single thing!:)
I literally am obsessed, when I think about how proud I am of her I feel myself starting to cry- she is just the best!!!
She's so funny too!!!! I love her awkward dancing and all the times shes been on ellen!:)
Love Story was the first Taylor Swift song I heard back in 2008, I have loved Taylor from that moment, and everyday I love her more!:)
Thank you so much for reading:) I know its pretty long!
Five things to remember:
(I don't own any of these gifs or pictures)
Please join the Baking Club via the link on my profile:) Credit to DreamOnTaylor13 for the graphic
^both by stayingfearless13
^greece. loves. taylor