- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hello All!!!! I have been a die hard SWIFTIE since my oldest daughter (gabrielle) bcame obsessd w/ Tay a few yars back(she was being bullied at schooll and Taylors lyrics helped her through some of the most difficult times I give Taylor credit for helping save her life (yet she has never been ablle to thank her ) . I then started listening to her music w/ her and then on my own ..I sometimes (well almost always) cannot help but CRY when i hear sooo many of her songs ~~ My first concert experience was SUREAL we showed up early and met some of the most amazing people !!I think that Taylors Fans are truly in a class all our own ;) we ended up getting PIT PASSES at our very first concert and it was a whirwind ! We got to meet so many of her dancers ,band members,and Taylors dad and EVERYONE was so so sweet !! I just felt awful b/c it was only 2 of my 3 girls :( ! i believe that everything happens for a reason and like Taylor I am also a BIG BELIEVER in numbers !! Mine are 16 and 22 and they pop up everywhere..our second concert i got tickets from a girl Britny I met on here and it turns out she only lived a few minutes from my house (crazy right whats the chances ?) and my lil one Abigail and my daughter Madison made a video for the cover girl contest last nov and ironically we came in second place (which i thought was an amazing feat all in its own) especially considering we entered so late and we stayed in Times Square and while getting ready to go to the show that we won tickets for again on the 22nd we got a call to our room and it was Taylor and her tour manager and asked us if we can get to msg asap (of course we ran ) and Taylor actually watched abbies video and requested to meet her so we got that wonderful experience 11~22~11 ! LONG LIVE i will never forget that day
~~~my favorite color is pink all shades and i LOVE POLKA DOTS!! i have 4 kids and its crazy but a good crazy !I would love to meet more of you and chat ….thanks for reading :)OO
I have had some of the BEST DAYS thanks to so many people ! I just hope one day Gabby ,Maddie,&Abbie all get to talk to Taylor to thank her !! Thanks to all the fellow swifties that have been so kind when being w/ them or even just speaking to everyone on here =)
after the concert we were driving and my two daughters were singing in the car and two young girls took a photo of them and it was ADORABLE! if anyone knows who they are or saw the pic pleaseeeee let me know! ive been looking 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!