I apologize for my long periods of absence. I just changed my bio below for the fourth time now. Since I've been here it's gone from saying I'm a freshman, to now saying I'm a senior and I think that's very weird.
So I was previously Morkieluvr520 still working on a new name.
Hey! My lucky number is 7 so I'm going to list 7 things about me-
1) I absolutely love Taylor Swift and she's inspired me so much that I started writing songs and now I'm working on recording them. I play loads of gigs.
2) I love dinosaurs. Anyone who wants to talk Apatosaurus, I'm here!
3) I'm in color guard. Yes, I do twirl those flags.
4) I am a senior taking three ap courses and one college courses. (and I thought junior year was busy)
5) My favorite season is fall because I love baking anything that has cinnamon in it, and pumpkins, and the smell of leaves...I just love fall, okay!
6) When I'm done with high school I want to be an engineer.
7) I play clarinet, piano, mandolin, ukulele and, my favorite, guitar! I play both acoustic and electric.
Friend request me, I always accept! Follow my blogs, I write all about my crazy life!
>>you can want who you want boys and boys and girls and girls
This is my first post of senior year. It's all very strange and a little surreal to me. I know it's cliche to say, but it really doesn't feel like that long ago I began titling my blog posts with "Freshman Year..." and now three years have slipped by and oh how things have changed. It's strange how when I entered high school I felt so on top of the world, like life was perfect and complete,...