I apologize for my long periods of absence. I just changed my bio below for the fourth time now. Since I've been here it's gone from saying I'm a freshman, to now saying I'm a senior and I think that's very weird.
So I was previously Morkieluvr520 still working on a new name.
Hey! My lucky number is 7 so I'm going to list 7 things about me-
1) I absolutely love Taylor Swift and she's inspired me so much that I started writing songs and now I'm in a band with my best friend. We play loads of gigs.
2) I love dinosaurs. Anyone who wants to talk Apatosaurus, I'm here!
3) I'm in color guard. Yes I do twirl those flags.
4) I am a senior taking two ap courses and two college courses. (and I thought junior year was busy)
5) My favorite season is fall because I love baking anything that has cinnamon in it, and pumpkins, and the smell of leaves...I just love fall, okay!
6) When I'm done with high school I want to be an engineer.
7) I play clarinet, piano, mandolin, ukulele and, my favorite, guitar! I play both acoustic and electric.
Friend request me, I always accept! Follow my blogs, I write all about my crazy life!
>>you can want who you want boys and boys and girls and girls
As the title would suggest, so much has happened since my last blog. Let's start with some awesome stuff. I was accepted into National Honors Society, scouted and enrolled in the National Youth Leadership Forum for Engineering and Technology, and I won an award for math. So, that's my scholastic accomplishments lately. Now let's move on to what I know you guys really want to hear...