- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Everyone has their thing. Some peoples thing is hockey, or art, or dance. Well, my thing is Taylor Swift. I love her music, and the way she plays guitar. She is also absolutely gorgeous. Some people think it is weird that I love country music, and guitar, and all things Taylor, but all I have to say to that, is just what ever. Everyone has their thing! Just so happens that mine is a 24 year old, adorable, kind, hot, awesome and talented girl!
If you turn your computer speakers on, you will hear Begin Again, one of my favorite song off of RED playing!
I Love to play guitar. Anything country. I love to play every Taylor swift song that their is, Carrie Underwood, and Hunter Hayes songs too. I just love to pull up some lyrics and cords on my computer, and just start jamming! I have been playing guitar for around 4 years now. I also play the ukulele, and I also play a African hand drum called a djamba in competitions alllll the time! I am not African, but I love the instrument!
The concerts I have attened are:
-Jonas Brothers World Tour
-Katy Perry Calfifornia Dreams Tour
-Hedley Stormy Tour
-Demi Lovato Unbroken Tour
-Victoria Justice (Met Victoria)
-Carly Rae Jepson (X5 one time front row)
-Justin Bieber Believe Tour (X2 one time third row)
-Carrie Underwood and Hunter Hayes Blown Away Tour
-Demi Lovato appearances (X3)
-Taylor Swift RED Tour
-Jonas Brothers Live Tour (front row)
-Selena Gomez Stars Dance Tour
-Selena Gomez appearances (X2 and met Selena)
-Jonas Brothers free mini concert
-Austin Mahone mini concert (X2 met Austin)
-Demi Lovato Neon Lights Tour
-Miley Cyrus Bangerz Tour
-LadyGaga ArtRave: the ArtPop Ball
-Katy Perry Prismatic World Tour
-Going to One Directions Where We Are Tour
-Going to Austin Mahone Live on Tour soon
I am also a member of Selena Gomez The Scene fan club. My name on that website is Erika Cheer, as well as Austin Mahones fan club. If you are a member of any of those sites, add me! I was lucky enough to meet Selena Gomez on May 31, 2013, and Austin Mahone April 13, 2014. Both days were AMAZING! Meeting two of my 3 idols is awesome! I love Selena , Austin and Taylor equally. :) Hopefully I will meet taylor one day, so then I would have met all three of my idols. I have also met Bridgit mender, Victoria Justice, and a bunch more!
On June 15, 2013 I FINALLY got to see Taylor for the first time ever in concert! I was fifth row floor. I had such an amazing time! Taylor put on a unforgettable show. My favorite part was when she first appeared and played State of Grace. My favorite part of the concert was probably when she sang Love Story, and wore her BEAUTIFUL white gown! I met sooo many Swifites that night, and was n shock mode the whole time! Seeing Taylor right in front of me was amazing! Red tour was unforgettable. Taylor put so much emotion into every word she sang and every move she danced. She was flawless! I will for sure by\e going to see Taylor again next time she comes to where I live.
Feel free to add me as a friend :) Message me anytime! I love meeting new Swifties!
LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT!
Thanks for visiting my profile!
Taylor is so beautiful. Her sense of style is beautiful, her hair is beautiful, and her natural beauty is beautiful! She is absolutely stunning.