- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Everyone has their thing. Some peoples thing is hocky, or art, or dance. Well, my thing is Taylor Swift. I love her music, and the way she plays guitar. She is also absloutly gorgous. Some poeple think it is weird that I love country music, and guitar, and all things Taylor, but all I have to say to that, is just what ever. Everyone has their thing! Just so happens that mine is a 23 year old, adorible, kind, hot, awesome and talented girl!
I Love to play guitar. Anything country. I love to play every Taylor swift song that their is, Carrie Underwood, and Hunter Hayes songs too. I just love to pull up some lyrics and courds on my computer, and just start jaming! I have been playing guitar for around 2 years now. I also play the ukulele, and I also play a African hand drum called a djamba in competitions alllll the time! I am not African, but I love the instrument!
I love her. She is such an inspiring country singer. My favorite Taylor songs has got to be red, 22, dear john, our song, and...enchanted! I love that song so much!
There are like a billion thousand Taylor fans out in this confusing, tradgit world. But, Taylor gives me someone to love. Somone who I never have to worry about loosing, becuase she will always be there. Somone who I can love, but they will never know, so they will never judge. Somone who I can always count on, and look up to. It is just an amazing feeling, to love someone so much, but never have to worry about them breaking your heart, or disapointing you. Becuase, they don't know you.
No matter what crazy stuff happens in life, Taylor will forever and always, be there for her fans. I love that about Taylor. I love that she will always be there. She is just such an inspiration, she is so sweet, beautiful, and just insanly awesome!
Half of my room, I call my wall of Taylor! It is just like, a billion pictures of her, and posters, that I have taped to the wall. It is wayyy better them just plain paint! The other half of my room is filled with Selena Gomez!
The concerts I have attened are:
-Jonas Brothers World Tour
-Katy Perry Calfifornia Dreams Tour
-Hedley Stormy Tour
-Demi Lovato Unbroken Tour
-Victoria Justice (Met Victoria)
-Carly Rae Jepson (X5 one time front row)
-Justin Bieber Believe Tour (X2 one time third row)
-Carrie Underwood and Hunter Hayes Blown Away Tour
-Demi Lovato aperences (X3)
-Taylor Swift RED Tour
-Jonas Brothers Live Tour (front row)
-Selena Gomez Stars Dance Tour
-Selena Gomez apearences (X2 and met Selena)
-Jonas Brothers free mini concert
-Austin Mahone mini concert (X2 met Austin)
--Going to Demi Lovato Neon Lights Tour
-Going to Miley Cyrus Bangerz Tour
On June 15, 2013 I FINALLY got to see Taylor for the first time ever in concert! I was fifth row floor. I had such an amazing time! Taylor put on a unforgetable show. My favorite part was when she first appeared and played STate of Grace.
My Avatar was made by Gabby 15, and one of my signatures was from google images, so I do not know who made it.
So! I have not been on TC for a while..almost 3 months! I was just wondering how everyone is doing :) Anyone know any new or exciting news about Taylor? I have literally been off the internet for almost 3 months. ALSO how amazing was Taylor's dress at the VMA's yesterday?!?