- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi, my name is TaylorswiftysFEARLESS and I'm a swifty like my name says and I'm fearless and always speak my mind! LOL.
I love reading books from all areas in the world. I love all types of music including country, pop, classical (Chopin, who is Polish, is my favorite), and folk. I watch a variety of TV shows from Britsh to Canadian to American. PLL is big so is Heartland, As Time Goes By, and many more.
One of my favorite book series is Nancy Drew since I first picked up The Nancy Drew Notebooks from the age of 8. I fell in love with writing, mysteries (Agatha Christie's Poiret and Miss Marple are my faves). My entire book count from young to current is huge:
From The Files Of Madison Finn
Beacon Street Girls
The Amazing Days Of Abby Hayes
Sweet Valley Twins & Friends
Heartland book series
The Saddle Club book series
The Baby Sitters Club book series
Chestnut Hill book series
The Little Princess novel as well as The Secret Garden by British-born moved to the US Francis Hudson Burnnet
Anne of Green Gables book series by Canadian author Lucy Maud Montgomery
The Clique book series
Alphas book series
Secrets of My Hollywood Life book series
Belles book series
Cinder 4 book series
The Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter or the long first book title I'd Tell You I'd Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You
Heist Society book series by Ally Carter
Novels by Jane Austen from which I got into beacuse I studied British Literature in grade 10
Besides writing, I love to write songs and I actually have done pretty well in contests. So far I have one graphic of the wonderstruck award I was presented with which is down below and also in my signature.
My favorite singer/songwriter is Taylor Swift. One of thee most interesting facts is I'm born on December 10th, three days before her fourth birthday. Talk about two sagitterians! :) I understand her a lot. LOL!
I'm busily writing and already sending out query letters to literary agents (they advocate the author, handle contracts, and legal items). Here's to advice to anyone who wants to become a published author one day: rejection is part of the game, revise the query letter, your manuscript (the book), and keep going. You'll soon get some where.
Feel free to post comments on my page and become friends with me.
Poisen Ivy Verse 1 The day we broke up, it was sunny and free of any clouds But inside, I was dark and stormy, thunder ringing in my ears The flash of the lightning brought me down upon my knees Looking up into the blue sky, picturing it was instead dark and mysterious Like you And when I tilted my head up, rain fell in my eyes, mixing with my Sweet, salty tears, that...