- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Oh, hello! I didn't see you there! I'm Jess. I'm thirteen years young, which, by the way, is the best number ever. I'm living out my life in the most fabulous and unfabulous state of all time, Tennessee! I moved here on June, 15th 2012. This state has it's ups and downs but it's an amazing place to live. I guess you can say I'm a fairly average girl. But I've been through a lot, which makes me stronger. I don't have the prettiest face or the best body. I don't put on tons makeup or have the best clothes, and I like to keep my hair natural- down, no product-, I don't wear too much jewelry or have all the 'hottest' things. But that's who I am and I'm totally real. I may fall in love too easily, and I may be a little crazy at times, but that's who I am. And I wouldn't change for anyone. So if you don't like me.. That's okay! I don't mind. I'm proud of who I am.
Taylor changed my life. She helps me through everything. She is my role model and my inspiration. Taylor Swift is the prettiest woman in the world in my opinion. I feel so honored to even live in the same state as her. Some of my friends say I'm "too" obsessed but I don't think that's possible. Yeah, I'm obsessed. I'll admit it. But I'm a die-hard swiftie. To me, being a swiftie doesn't mean listening to her songs every once in a while and just loving her. Being a swiftie is being dedicated and promising to always support her. If you're a swiftie, you can like other artists. It's not like Taylor Swift is the only artist you like. You never leave her side. You support all of her decisions. You help her. You vote for her in contests. It's knowing all of her songs and knowing every single line. There's a lot to be a swiftie, and I'm pretty sure I am a true swiftie.
This cat is so cute. Because of the cuteness of Meredith, I shall now spam pictures. (you can post more if you have one that I don't)