- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hey I'm Mariah and I'm 15. I AM SERIOUSLY OBSESSED WITH TAYLOR!!!!! I honestly don't know what I would be like without Taylor. When I went to her Speak Now concert, I freakin bawled my eyes out sooooo much. I literally thought I would die when I touched her at her concert! The concert will always be the best night of my entire life! She has taught me so many things. Because of her I am now FEARLESS. I now know to SPEAK NOW. I would be so lost without her.
My fav song of hers is Haunted. I have listened to that song over 1000 times and no im not kidding I seriously have listened to it that many times. Most people would probably think I am pretty weird since I am kinda obsessed with Taylor but I dont really care what they think of me. I usually write a 13 on my hand everyday:))) I will do anything to meet Taylor like seriously ANYTHING! I have been a swiftie since 2007:) I got to speak now on November 16, 2011. Im a SWIFTIE and proud to be one:)
OMS I MET TAYLOR SWIFT AT THE CMA'S! SHE SIGNED MY SHIRT AND MY PAPER! SHE ALSO TOOK A VIDEO ON MY PHONE! RIGHT NOW I AM THE HAPPIEST PERSON EVER....LIKE EVER!
This is her signing my autograph!
Being a Swiftie does not mean writing on your face, making signs, and writing on your shirt some lyrics for a concert. It doesn't mean liking her for a month and then stopping. It means dancing, screaming, and crying at the concert, living Taylor's pain when you hear Back to December, feeling her happiness when she sings Fearless, wondering what got into Joe. It means experiencing the lyrics as if it happened to you and just loving Taylor so wholeheartedly that you never even think about not listening to her music anymore. Being a Swiftie is so much more than being a fan, it's being part of a family
Things that I LOVE:
1. Taylor Swift(obviously)
2. Taylor Swift(yea I love taylor that much so she deserved 2 spots)
4. Ian Somerhalder (he is such a hunk haha)
7. The number 13:)
10. Accents(Brittish, Australian, Irish, etc.)
Ok I am seriously obsessed with Vampire Diaries. The show is just like AMAZING. TEAM DAMON! Stefan can go die in a hole hahahaha. OMS! Damon's eyes are just gorgeous. Message me if you are also a fan:) I also love Gossip Girl, Supernatural( I LOVE DEAN), The Secret Circle, Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, Awkward, and Dance Mom's!
PLEASE VIST MY SONGBOOK!
Credit to bewonderstruck13
Credit to Allyouareismean
VOTE WE ARE LOSING!!!!! http://tasteofcountry.com/taylor-swift-vs-carrie-underwood-bowl-finals-2013/