- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I have been a Swiftie since 2007, when I went to my first concert ever which was the Charlie Daniels Christmas for kids at the Ryman Auditorium where Taylor Swift performed.
I got to meet Taylor that night and she has been my favorite artist ever since.
I am now 19 and I am a sophomore in college
I live in Tennessee, woo! only a few hours from Nashville.
I love you Nashville!
I like playing my acoustic guitar
Making videos on youtube
listening to music
I've gotten into editing pictures lately
I really want to go to the beach
Taylor Swift songs I have learned on my guitar:
From Her Debut Album/Beautiful Eyes:
Teardrops on My Guitar,
Should've Said No,
I heart question mark,
I'm Only Me When I'm With You,
From Fearless/ Fearless Platinum:
Forever and Always,
Untouchable (Taylor's version),
You Belong With Me,
From Speak Now:
The Story Of Us,
Back to December,
We are Never Ever Getting Back Together,
Stay Stay Stay,
Need You Now (Unreleased),
Drops of Jupiter By Train (Taylor’s Version)
Bette Davis Eyes (Taylor Version)
Pumped Up Kicks (Ellen Show Taylor’s Version)
Safe and Sound
White Christmas (Taylor’s Version)
Silent Night (Taylor’s Version)
Santa Baby (Taylor’s Version)
I went to my first concert ever in November 2007 and met Taylor
I went to an Alan Jackson concert on January 12, 2008 and met Taylor again!
I Spoke Now to Help Now on May 21st, 2011 for tornado victims
I also Spoke Now on September 17th, 2011- That night was sparkling
I can't believe I have been bless enough to have met Taylor twice
I'm Katie by the way ;)
Did i forget to mention I really really like strawberry cupcakes?
Here's the song that was reviewed Ther's Nothing Worse
LIKE my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/katiething
and check out my website! http://thingthingmusic.wix.com/katiething
Round 12 songwriting game “ share this magic” TSwift112001 http://taylorswift.com/users/J7E9d7cH Shandimusic94 http://taylorswift.com/users/shandimusic94 MagicInTheAir13 taylorswift.com/users/cjNyKtTn TaylorSwift5060 taylorswift.com/users/LhpMrWMJ TaylorRedSwift13 http://taylorswift.com/users/uoa1knLT Verse 1: He is the only one I ever think about Just being...