- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hey there fellow swifties! I'm not going to say that I'm Taylor's #1 fan because I don't think that I am, I don't think anyone is unless told by Taylor that they are, but I do think that she has a lot of fans and some are more into her than others. I adore Taylor and all of her work. she is a great person and I hate it when people talk trash about her. I hate when people give her a hard time about who she dates and how many people she has dated, it's really none of their business and I also hate when people hate on her music. her music is great and so is she. so that's why I'm so happy to see so many people like me on this site. I own every one of her albums (Taylor Swift, The Holiday Collection, Beautiful Eyes, Fearless, Fearless Platinum Edition, Speak Now, Speak Now Target Edition, Speak Now World Tour Live, Red, plus a CD with all of her unreleased songs) so that's a little about this swiftie.
I am so absolutely thrilled about the Red tour! I have signed up for tickets for a concert that was sold out when i first looked for some. Have all of you swifties out there got that deal? i'm absolutely estactic about it, i don't know how much tickets cost yet but i really hope they are not too expensive! i'm so excited (as if you couldn't tell) and i wanna hear about concerts you have been...