- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi, I'm Paula!! I've been alive for 18 years now. I live on the outskirts of Madrid, Spain, in this really small and beautiful town called Aravaca. My mother is from Spain and my father is from Holland so I've been speaking both Spanish and Dutch since I was little.
Let me tell you a few things about me. I was born on October 23d and my horoscope sign is Scorpio. It means I'm passionate, brave, stubborn and a good friend, and that I like being right, which I think is all true :) I'm also a hopless romantic; somehow I still believe in true love, even if everything and everyone is telling me that it doesn't exist.
I have one brother and one sister, both younger than me, that I love more than anything in the world, although they can drive me crazy sometimes. I also have a dog named Tosco, and he's incredible. My favorite movies ever are Dear John and Pearl Harbor; I've seen them both about a 100 times. I love cooking, from baking pies and cupcakes, to attempting to make some exotic dish. I think Christmas is the most magical time of the year because to me everything looks more beautiful when it's covered in snow and there's Christmas lights everywhere. I love butterflies and the smell and taste of vanilla. I love to travel; I've been pretty much all over Europe and also Canada, USA and Indonesia. I hope someday I'll get to go to Australia and travel along the coast. I keep a journal and I love to write down all my feelings and memories, because I think they're just too important to forget. I also write stories and I'd love to become a writer and publish a book someday, but I'm not quite there yet. The fact that I like writing probably has something to do with my love for reading, which began when I first read the Harry Potter novels and I fell in love with books; I'm a total bookworm!! I love to sing, but only when there's no one around, because I'm way too shy to let anyone hear me.
The first Taylor Swift song I ever heard was "Teardrops on my guitar", which I fell in love with the moment I first heard it. This happened when I was 11 and now, six years later, I continue listening to her songs every day. I Spoke Now on March 19th 2011 in Madrid, and I won't ever forget that experience. I love Taylor's music because she always seems to know everything I'm feeling, she sings about things I can really relate to. I also think she's an amazing person, genuine, honest, incredibly kind and down to earth. I haven't had the chance to meet her yet, but I dream of someday getting to tell her how much she and her music have meant to me through the years and how her songs have gotten me through the rough moments of my life. I want to thank her for that.
P.S: So sorry if I don't reply right away, I don't come in here nearly as often as I want to!!
Dear bullies, See that girl you make fun of for being weird? She goes home to get hit and screamed at by her mom. See that boy you made fun of for reading a book? ?After that he committed suicide. See that girl you called fat? She is starving herself. See that young boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Repost this if you are against bullying. I...