Hey, I used to come on here as Aprilc16, but that account doesn't work anymore. I'm a little worried that this one will soon not work either. But I am beginning a fresh new start, because I love this site, the people on here, and I love being a swiftie :)
Hi I'm April, I'm fourteen years old and Taylor Swift is my inspiration! :) I know all the words to all her songs, and I been to two Taylor Swift concerts, one Fearless the other Speak Now, and on July 26th, 2013 I will be Red in Foxburo.
Here is my version of Taylor's bio:
Hi, I'm April. I love the number 16. I was born in April in Massachusetts. I like imagining what my life will be like in a few years. I have a lazy eye. My favorite thing in life is writing whether it's a song or story, I really like to express myself that way, and I really like to write about love and life. Because, as far as I'm concerned, love and life is absolutely everything.
I'm easily excited, thrilled, scared, and shocked. I'm 14 now, but I never stopped jumping up and down when something wonderful happens. My biggest fear is death. Or, letting someone down. I really love showing people things I am capable of doing, like talents, although I don't have much. I erase things I write constantly. I have guinea pig named Cookie. Well it's my brother's kind of, but I gave my brother the name idea because it looked like cookie dough. I live in Boston, a magical land where 5% of the people are friendly and courteous drivers who let you in and don't honk at you.
I go into a trance when I'm at Guitar Center. I don't like it when something or someone turns out to be different than what you originally thought. Like when you're shopping and you find a really cute dress, only to realize it’s actually a strange jumpsuit situation. But I mostly don't like it when it happens with people. I love my friends and I always love making new ones. I don't really think you can ever stop making new friends or learning about as many new things as possible. I also don't think you should ever take life so seriously that you forget to play.
That's how far I can get :)
Movie: I have so many like The Hunger Games, Titanic, The Notebook, Mean Girls, Soul Surfer, Pitch Perfect, Finding Nemo and like a million more.
TV Show: I like a lot of tv shows but I really like Modern Family and Dance Moms.
Singer: Taylor Swift, duh :)
Food: Tacos, and Chocolate… but together they’d taste disgusting.
Song: Teardrops On My Guitar
Hobby: I really like to sing, play guitar, and write songs. And write
Color: Green… or pink… or purple
Book: The Hunger Games, and a million more like The Lying Game, Gallagher Girls, Divergent, Delirium, Mother Daughter Book Club,
Random Things About Me:
- I love when people and myself quote shows and movies, especially Mean Girls!
- My life pretty much revolves around The Hunger Games, and Taylor Swift. My life would be totally different if it weren’t for Taylor Swift and Suzanne Collins.
- I love eating sweets, but I think I have some sort of thing or sickness keeping me from getting overweight, but I believe someday that won’t work any more.
- I cried for like a half hour when iCarly ended, and pretty much into my ice cream bowl because I didn’t want my second cousin to see me doing that. Don’t worry I finsihed the ice cream before I started crying.
- I got two little bro’s, I tried to get them to read The Hunger Games. The sixth grader read everything up to the games and stopped and I was like :/ and the forth grader is trying to read it now, this is his first chapter book! I think, lol
-My miss literati is http://www.missliterati.com/u/AprilPatricia#.URfb0x0828A I love to write on it :)
-I'm bored so feel free to message me :)
Visit My Songbook?
My Life is Taylor Swift, and The Hunger Games:
Hi! This is where my subscribers for my songbook will be! If you don't know what I mean click this link http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2460653 Also click that link if you want to have subscribers for your songbook, or want to subscribe to me or others. Subscribers: