- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hey, okay first things first- I have redone this 'information about me' over 10 times. I stink at it.
I hate lists and all that. I can't upload gifs and pictures cause technology hates me. But let's try to make this interesting. (Which I am apparently not good at either-unless it is a fiction story.)
I am fourteen, I have loved Taylor Swift I would say since I was nine. 'You belong with me' was one of the first songs I heard I was kinda hook.
(See not that interesting)
I ask random questions at weird times- in the middle of a sleepover; why is it called a gameboy, why can't girls play...
I write things about love and screaming and crying...never went though love, no experience there. I have minor crushes on guys who have no idea I am alive, because guess what? I am extremely shy.
You most likely haven't read this. It is long and why would you want to know about me? I would rather talk about you, so message me. Anything I should add tell me. Cause this is going down hill I am going to list.
-I am 14
-crazy in love with Taylor Swift (no shock there)
-I love writing
-my favorite movies are; Tangled and Frozen.
-my favorite book are...yikes...all of them? Here are a few I recommend- The Hunger Games, A Girl Named Digit, Divergent, Beautiful Creatures, Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus...so on and so forth.
-I love crying over movies and books
-Nostalgia is something I love, if you don't know what that means, it is basically something that connects you to the past, kinda, look it up.
-I live in New York
-I look up to Taylor, Olivia Holt, Lucy Hale, Debby Ryan, Maia Mitchell, Karen Gillian and more.
-I watch a lot if Pretty Little Liars, Kickin'it, Doctor Who, etc.
-if you really read this I strongly admire you.
That's a long way of saying hi, nice to meet you, this is me.
FREAKING OUT- bit of an under statement... We swifties must not like this control our lives until the end October we must SHAKE IT OFF. Not too much though!! So much is going to be happening! AS excited as I am for the album and moving my shoulders to song, kinda shocked this album in 100% pop. A tear fell in my mind that her changing means no more country, I am wondering if the tour will...