- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Like taylor, I love anything that glitters and sparkles, I think cats are the cutest and am a huge country fan! I would love to learn how to play guitar, Taylor has really inspired me to go after what you want and don't hold anything back. I'm still hoping one day to meet her (off of the red carpet haha ;)!
Here are some of my favourite Taylor quotes!
"To me, Fearless is not the absense of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death"
"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
"Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone"
"Real life is a FUNNY thing,? you know. I think most of us fear reaching the end of our life, and looking back REGRETTING the moments we didn’t speak up. When we didn’t say ‘I LOVE YOU.’ When we should’ve said I'M SORRY.’ So there is a time for SILENCE. There is a time for WAITING YOUR TURN. But if you know how you FEEL, and you so clearly know what you need to SAY, you'll KNOW IT. I don't think you should wait. I think you should SPEAK NOW."
My favourite songs from her 4 albums are...
Taylor Swift: Tim McGraw
Fearless: White Horse
Speak Now: Long Live
Red: All Too Well
Thanks for visiting and reading! Xo
Inspired by Taylor Swift since 'Tim McGraw'
Was Fearless in 2010, decided to Speak Now in 2011, burned Red in 2013
So I posted this a little while back on a forum page but I'm linking it here now because I'm going to try and keep this blog going :) Our Final Red Tour Show - Vancouver I'm sure some of you have heard this story before or maybe it even happened to you but I'm going to tell you our version haha! Me, my sister, and a friend went to the Vancouver show on June 29th (still freaking out...