- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Well, there's really nothing much about me, just another Taylor-fan. I'm John and 18, lives in Sweden. I became a fan since I heard "Mine, You Belong To Me and Love Story". Since then I've been listening to her. She is really a person to look up to and get's people motivated. I never knew a girl that young could bring the 'Country-Pop' genre so high and become so successful! She is pretty too! :3
Well enough about that, let me tell you more about myself!
There are many more artists that I enjoy listening to that I also look up to, such as: Avril Lavigne, Beth, Bruno Mars, B.o.B and Simple Plan...I guess it wasn't that many. I am a guy with a lot of energy, therefor I have a lot of interests. I like to sing, play instruments (piano and little bit of guitar), all thanks to the guys and gals I mentioned. I also enjoy dancing! It's really fun! At the moment I am trying out bboy and breakdance. I also play sports such as football (soccer) and basketball. I also play videogames and...this is going too far...As I said, I have a lot of interests, writing them all down will take forever ;)
Anyway, for all of you out there who lives in Asia or US or other countries, I would like to say that I ENVY you ALL...you get to meet Taylor and I DON'T...since she never comes to Sweden :(
Anyway, that's all for now! Ciao!
Favorite songs Swift songs:
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
Back To December
You Belong To Me
Both Of Us (by B.o.B)
The Story Of Us
Ok I'm done
Hi! I don't really know what to write, I guess this works as all the other blogs; just write something interesting that has happened? Well summer vacation is over, back to reality, back to school...BUT! I actually went to London! Yes! My first time there! We went to Oxford Street and stayed at a hotel...and so on...blah..blah..blah..We went to London so that we could buy clothes, since...