- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi. My name is Anna, or cupcakegirl1328, which ever one works for you :). I will first tell you a bit about myself and then I'll tell you how I became a Swifty.
Okay some things about me:
-The number one thing you should all know about me is that I am awesome :)
-I am 14, almost 15 years old
-I am a Gemini
-I am a girl, obviously
-I have a Rat Terrier dog named Stormy (she's the dog in my avatar...don't steal)
-I use smiley/winky faces a lot :)
-My favourite foods include: candy, chocolate, pizza, sushi, and pasta
-I am Canadian
-I speak English, Polish, and a tiny bit of French
-My favourite school subjects are drama and band (yes I am a band geek)
-I play 2 instruments: flute and guitar...I don't write songs though
-Taylor Swift is my all time favourite singer, but some other artists that I like are: Hey Ocean, The Narrative, Cider Sky, Natasha Bedingfield, Savage Garden, Evanescence, The Paper Kites, Now Now, Said The Whale, and LIGHTS
-Celebrities I have met: Logan Lerman, Cassandra Clare, LIGHTS, and Hey Ocean
-My favourite hobbies are: music, reading, playing with my dog, hanging out with friends, and sleeping ;)
-I don't wear make-up
-I have brown hair and brown eyes
-I collect model horses
-I have a younger brother
-My lucky numbers are: 28, 8, and 13 (I think this is every Swifty's lucky number)
-My favourite animals are dogs and horses
-I love crime shows, like Taylor
-My favourite book series are: Tigers Curse, The Infernal Devices, and The Mortal Instruments
-I can be random at times
- My dream job is to be an actress
-Follow me on Twitter: @Beautifulday28 (I will follow back)
And that is about everything you should know about me. I might add more things later...
Now, how I became a Swifty. Well, it all started out in late 2006/early 2007 when one of my best friends introduced me to Taylor with Our Song. I liked her voice and stuff, but I didn't actually become a Swifty until September 20th, 2009. Ever since then, I have loved and supported Taylor. Her music has helped me get through rough times. In middle school, when I was constantly getting bullied, I would come home and listen to her music until I felt a whole lot better. Or when I'm in a bad mood, I can always count on Taylor to cheer me up, whether it's watching an interview, a music video or just listening to her music on my iPod. She's one of the only people who can put a smile on my face. I have been to her Speak Now concert on September 11, 2011, and I'm going to her RED Tour on June 29th, 2013. I haven't met Taylor...yet. I hope I can get into Club Red though. Fingers crossed :). I don't have a favourite album by her, cuz they're all amazing. My favourite song would have to be Love Story because that is the song that made me become a Swifty. I also made my family become Swifties. Whenever my mom or brother hear Taylor's song on the radio, they automatically start to jam out. My dad also loves Taylor, but he's more chill about it. My friends don't really like Taylor as much as me, except for one friend (the one who introduced me to Taylor) who likes Taylor almost as much as me and she's going to her concert in June as well. I really love Taylor because she's such a sweet girl and she has a very nice voice. I love her personality. I think it's really awesome. I love how real she is and how much she cares about her fans. I really hope I can tell her someday how truly amazing she is :).
If you read all of this, you're amazing. Sorry if I ramble in some parts...I can't help it xD. Anyways, if you want to talk to me more, please PM me. I'm a very friendly person. We can talk about Taylor, about life, I can tell you a bit more about myself if you want, or if you have issues and you need help, don't be afraid to PM me. I love getting friend requests, so send them over ;).
Also, if you could leave a comment below I will be forever grateful ;)