- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
*profile under construction*
Not going to be on often on weekdays because school and such.
I just love her end of story.
I first heard "Picture to Burn" on the radio, but I was 7 so I didn't really take to it. I was 7, and I didn't really listen to music like I do now. When I heard "Love Story" on the radio, I loved it and the next time I was at Target, I bought her first album. It all went down hill from there. Someone gave me Fearless, then I got Speak Now, and now Red. I got her albums in order, which I find pretty cool since I wasn't a Swifite since 2006. The first times I got Speak Now and Red, I threw into a CD player, sat on my bed with the booklet and listened to it the first time with lyrics. It's my tradition.
I also love Hunter Hayes. The first I heard was "Wanted". I became a Hayniac around the end of 2012 when I bought his first album. I fell in love after that. He makes me smile; he is just too cute.
If you are Hayniac tell me because I will be your best friend.
The Hunger Games
The Fault in Our Stars
Sour Patch Kids
Food in general
Other 80's movies and music
Books and reading in general
Megan and Liz
Switched at Birth
^Sodapop from The Outsiders
Frozen gifs whoop whoop
Postin stuff in the forums. Bored, tired, and probably should go to bed. Nah. I have no idea where this blog is going. I just wanted to post one. Soo.... You should join The Taylor Connect Figure Skating Club You can be newbie, oldie it doesn't matter. I will update things on there like after this blog is posted. I want to play Animal Crossing New Leaf but...