- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Well, hi there!
Welcome to my profile. Needless to say I adore Taylor Swift. I love her with my whole heart and she is absolutely my life. How much I love her cannot be expressed in words, but I hope some day I get to meet her and at least try to explain to her how much she has helped me, and how much I owe her. She means everything to me.
When I think of how amazing she is I'm just like...
I fangirl alot... over anything that has to do with Taylor... this pretty much describes me perfectly
She can always make me smile, and I just love everything about her! I could go on for hours!!
^Seeing The Red Tour from the pit was by far the BEST experience of my entire life. I wish I could go back but so grateful I got to go at all.
I love country music and I absolutely adore horseback riding! I love playing guitar and Taylor is the reason I do. I am an absolutely crazy swiftie and if we talk for more then 5 minutes and you're a swiftie too, we will probably end up being best friends. I like to think that I'm a lot like Taylor. I am drawn to anything cute, and I am a hopeless romantic. I believe in fairy tales and prince charmings. I am an incredibly easily excitable person and thanks to Taylor I love that about my self. I am obsessed with planning and making lists, I obsess way to much over the future and I write to get my feelings out, I can't keep things bottled up. I LOVE sparkles and I put glitter on pretty much everything I can.
I laugh all the time. Like, literally all the time. I love being happy, and I try to be as optimistic as I possibly can. I try to surround my self with people who make me happy.
I ADORE The Agency, they and Taylor are my favorite people in the world
A band of theives in ripped up jeans rule my world!
^Made by the INCREDIBLE Bea
I love songwriting and there are no words to describe how much it has helped me. I have Taylor to thank for discovering how helpful it can be
^I fell in love with this photo and I really couldn't be prouder to be a part of this fandom! I will love you guys FOREVER AND ALWAYS!
I love making people smile and I really try to be friendly so don't be shy.. Aaand I'm obsessed with
Soooo and send me a friend request!
Some thing else that I love, and is a HUGE part of my life is Doctor Who. I love it so much and if you watch it then I LOVE YOU and we need to be friends!!!!
Haha, wow I can't beleive you read that whole thing that was way to long but thank y'all!
^Made by Bea!
^Also made by Bea!
Favorite gifs ever:
Oh my god Taylor :')
Haha I love them!
“They’ve become more united as the years have gone by - they seem to be one entity, they’ve even come up with a name for themselves. They call themselves Swifties! They communicate with each all over the world and plan things as a group. I think that that’s one of the coolest things I’ve seen happen on its own. They’ve kind of grown up with me and I feel like we’ve been through all these different phases together and we’ve stayed together. So it kind of feels stronger than it’s ever been before.”
—Taylor Swift on her fans, Bliss magazine interview.
^ I love you guys so much. This fandom is actually the best!
“You throw your head back laughing like a little kid…”
So I'm seeing Taylor in 90 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I think it has finally sunk in. I woke up this morning in tears (happy tears of course) and I realized that this "ridiculous, far fetched" dream of maybe actually getting to see TAYLOR SWIFT LIVE IN CONCERT WAS ACTUALLY ABOUT TO HAPPEN. It's actually happening. That is so INSANELY AMAZING that I can't even comprehend it, let alone...