- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I joined June 12, 2012
My Birthday is June 24
My name's Taylor. I'm a 15 year old-Highschool Sophomore-Swiftie-Soccer&Tennis player. The first T-Swift album my sister and I got was Fearless, in the 6th grade. I remember at middle school dances, when they would play You Belong With Me, my friends and I would all sing it like there wasn't anyone else around. Sometimes at school when I tell someone I like Taylor Swift they're like "Oh! it's because your name's Taylor." and I'm just like, what? My favorite shows are The Voice(my season 2 favorite-Pip, season 3-MacKenzie Bourg, and season 4-Garrett Gardner), The Walking Dead, Regular Show, Spongebob, Adventure Time, and lots others. I love photography, anime, and going to concerts. My lucky number is 7, because that's always been my soccer(and other sports) number. Some of my favorite artist (other than TSwizzle, of course): Ed Sheeran, Imagine Dragons, Of Monsters and Men, All Time Low, Sleeping With Sirens, Never Shout Never, The Script, Before You Exit, Allstar Weekend, Phillip Phillips, Hollywood Ending, Neon Trees, Hunter Hayes, and a whole bunch more. Well.....I'm pretty content with my profile for the time being, but I'm 102% sure that will change within the next month or so.
Oh, and I also lovelovelove(sorry if I repeat stuff):
The Hunger Games trilogy
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Country and Indie Music
The Legend of Zelda
N O R T H C A R O L I N A S W I F T I E
"It takes ten times as long to put yourself together, as it does to fall apart." -Finnick Odair
"The more that you read, the more places you'll go. The more that you learn, the more things that you'll know." -Dr. Seuss
"All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage and I promise you, something great will come of it." -Benjamin Mee, We Bought a Zoo
"We can't chose where we come from, but we can chose where we go from there." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower
"No matter how talented you are, not everybody is going to like you. But that's life, just stay strong." -Justin Bieber
"I can't tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone." -Ed Sheeran
"Things change and friends leave, but life doesn't stop for anybody." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower
"Chase your dreams, but always know the road that'll lead you home again." -Tim McGraw
"The town was paper, but the memories were not." -John Green, Paper Towns
"What I've learned is not to change who you are, because eventually you're going to run out of new things to become." -Taylor Swift
Thank you so much for the visit. Stay Beautiful!
wowee I've been so busy with everything else that I haven't been on here in forever. On another note, today's the first day of summer!!