- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hello! My name is Carl and I am 15 years old.
I listen to music all the time. Taylor's songs help me through my life all the time. When I feel down or somethings bothering me she helps.I'm so glad to have her in my life. I love her!
So, on December 1, I got the news that my dad had gotten 4 tickets to Taylor's concert, I cried for a long time. I had to wait a long, long time, but I finally got to see one of my favorite singers in concert. Everything has changed since August 10, 2013 at 9:00pm at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois! (See my blog post for more details!)
Just recently, I had the honor of seeing Hunter Hayes in concert as well. It was the best day of my life! I don't want to brag, but he did touch my hand!!!! (See my blog post for more details on the entire night!)
On September 20, 2014 I got to see my most favorite band in the world: R5. They killed it the entire night and I still think it was a dream....
My favorite celeberties are.....
Carly Rae Jepsen
Robert Downey Jr
Jennifer Lawrence and
I play the oboe and the clarinet at school and my favorite sport is archery. I got my own bow from some of our friends and I couldn't thank them enough. Archery is def my fave sport EVER!
Please request to be my friend! Im open to many, many people!
I'm on Instagram & Twitter!
My Day of Not Being “Invisible” It was March 27, 2014 at 5:30pm when it truly hit me: I was going to see Hunter Hayes in person. In concert. As soon as I realized this, I started getting super excited. Every inch that flew by out the window of the car made me think only about being that much closer to Hunter. As my mom, dad, and I were driving around looking for a spot to park, I...