- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
(Thanks to the wonderful Starburst for making this for me! Go visit Indie Record Designs.)
I like making graphics.
//Well, I'm complicated. Isn't everyone? Well, I don't know.
Hmm...let me see.
I became a Swiftie in 2007, when I first heard Our Song playing on TV. Then...you know, the rest is history. My mother bought me Fearless, and that was the album I listened to so very constantly. Speak Now came along during my (now that I look back at it) "crazy, tumultous, hitting a wall at one hundred miles per hour and exploding" kind of relationship. It kinda saved me from myself, because I felt so alone, and awful, and betrayed, and thirteen was too young to be messed with, most definitely. Then Red came up, when I was in the process of getting over that trainwreck, and now WANEGBT is my anthem, and I say "like, ever" too much, and since Fearless, I was deemed "the girl obsessed with Taylor Swift" at school. Red is a beautiful masterpiece; all of Taylor's albums are, and I don't care what everyone says. Now that I look back, I've been uncovering the meanings of her songs, the ones that I loved but didn't truly understand at ten years old about love. Now I understand everything.
And I love Taylor Alison Swift with all my heart.
13 Things About Me:
1. I have too many names to count. Haha.
2. I'm sooooo very clumsy.
3. I write songs! Written an album, basically. I wanna record it at some point in my life.
4. On that writing note, I'm a writer, hoping to get published maybe once. Not even. Just recognized.
5. I love books! ESPECIALLY MANGA YO
6. Editing is kind of a lot of my life...I love doing it, and it's sort of like another outlet, compared to my songwriting.
7. Music is my WHOLE life, haha.
8. I love The Hunger Games.
9. Um. Let's see. Taylor's legs are better than mine. (and yours.)
10. I love sweatpants.
11. Red is my favorite color (way before Red came out, haha.)
12. I also REALLY love hardcore music. (Sleeping With Sirens, Of Mice & Men, Pierce The Veil)
13. TAYLOR SWIFT IS THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD
Um, yeah. I hope that's it. Thanks for visiting and reading on my weird, boring life~
There were 3 Friday the 13th's this year, each 13 weeks apart. This hasn't happened since 1984. And it won't happen for another 666 years.