- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi guys I'm Kate and I live and breathe Taylor Swift! Don't be hesitant to send me a message or a friend request, I will always accept or try to help. Taylor is my idol and reason to live, she has inspired me to try pursue my dream of becoming successful in the music industry. Because of her, I recently taught myself guitar and now I have started writing my own songs. I also play piano and violin though guitar is by far my favorite!!
Unfortunately I wasn't able to go a Fearless concert but I Spoke Now on March 12th 2011, and it was the best day of my life and I constantly relive the moment Taylor came onstage - which reduced me into hysterical crying!!!!
Some of my other hobbies apart from reading all of Taylor's tweets over and over again are: riding, skiing - we go away pretty much every year and I love it so much, I think the mountains are so beautiful, music- my whole life revolves around all different genres of music: I'm constantly trying to find new songs which aren't that well known, reading- i know this sounds lame but I really enjoy reading my favourite book at the moments is definitely The Hunger Games (I mean whose isn't right!!?), baking- just like Taylor I love baking, I usually manage to make the kitchen look like a bomb has hit it when I'm done but it all tastes good and that's the important part!!.
I hope now I can be in contact with the other Swifties, and just talk about how amazing Taylor is!!
This is like a Fact File of me:
Fave Food: Pizza
Fave Song: Fearless
Fave Restaurant: Pizza Express
Fave Artist: Taylor (obviously)
Fave Non Taylor Song: Good Girl (Carrie Underwood)
Fave Shop: Fat Face
Fave Animal: Hedgehog
Fave Number: 57 (hence the name)
Fave Country: Germany
Fave Smell: Wonderstruck
By the way..I'm not like a cheesaholic or anything. I just use that username for everything so it's easier to remember....I have a memory like a sieve!!
I'm currently: offline
These are some of the photos I took when i Spoke Now. Sorry that they're not very good quality!! (Work in progress)
-By the amazing yasy13
Made by the amazing beneaththestars
- Made by the wonderful Swiftswimmer
YAY!! I got a new badge!! I didn't know you could still get them!! Hence my last blog!!