- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hello! :) Thank you for visiting, I love you all so much. Enchanted to meet you! xx
(All the pictures on this page are mine. I found the images on TaylorPictures.net, edited them on PicMonkey, and then uploaded them with TinyPic.)
"We should love, not fall in love. Because everything that falls gets broken."
"Whatever happens, be good to people. Being good is a wonderful legacy to leave behind."
+ Percy Jackson
+ Hunger Games
+ Harry Potter
+ One Direction
+ Demi Lovato
+ Hunter Hayes
+ Owl City
+ Megan Nicole
+ Carrie Underwood
+ The Script
+ Little Mix
+ Ed Sheeran
I'm here because Taylor Swift happened. We should all live FEARLESSLY and SPEAK NOW. Sometimes life gets RED, and it doesn't feel worth it but I know it is, eventually it'll become everything you ever wanted.
and all my walls, stood tall, painted blue. i'll take 'em down, take 'em down, and open up the door for you
Just for everyone to know, I live in North Carolina, United States. I bought RED and loved it (still do). But I’ve heard her deluxe tracks: The Moment I Knew, Come Back…Be Here, Girl At Home, her demos and acoustic State of Grace. I find that I prefer to go to YouTube and listen to them that way instead of sticking with her normal, standard edition songs. The Moment I Knew is on sale on...