- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I LOVE Taylor Swift- duh. Haha!
I was able to go to her 11/13/11 date by begging for tickets at the arena. It was the BEST night of my life. Taylor you are so talented live!
I love reading and writing. I can't list all my favorite books because if not this would be endless but it was the Twilight Saga that actually got me to start reading. I'm currently writing four books and since I'm a student I've had a hard time having time to actually sit down and write. I can't wait for the summer where I'll be locked in my room like Taylor finishing at least the first draft of one of my books.
My Swiftie dream is to meet Taylor Swift and actually sit down and have a conversation with her and hang out. My writer dream is to one day see my books published, on a shelf in a book store under the label "bestseller" and seeing my name under the title of "New York Time's Bestselling Author." Also a Swiftie/Writer dream is for Taylor to read my book- LOVE it- and want MY autograph
Follow me on Twitter @jessicapupo13
Please check out my blog at jessicapupo.blogspot.com
So I thought it was cool that @Wonderstruck tweeted and retweeted fans so I started following them. Anyways so they had this idea for a Wonderstruck bracelet and I made it. I tweeted them a pic and they RT it and they said they liked it! On top of that I once tweeted them saying I made up a word for fans of Wonderstruck as #Wonderstruckers and they tweeted saying they loved it. I was so...