- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
My name is Emily.
I like reading, playing netball (and other sports), playing my flute, One Direction, Glee, watching Disney movies and listening to Taylor's music.
English is my favourite subject and i like school because of all the great teachers I get to meet, and generally I get along better with teachers than peers. i don't know why really, they're just much easier to talk to and genuinely care about what i have to say, compared to many of the people at school that i talk to.
i love my english teacher! she is my best friend and i am so glad to have met her! she means the world to me and i consider her my family, (people even say that i look like her so maybe we are related).(hopeully, because that would just be really really awesome).
there isn't too much else interesting about me, not that there is much in the first place.
i joined this website so that i could meet more amazing Swifties who, like me, worship Taylor. she helps me through the tough times and i know that the people on this website will understand completely how i feel towards her.
hope to talk to some of you fellow Swifties soon, TTFN
Ciao, Emily xx
All day I found myself itching for you. And I am now but I have to wait three days until we're back at school. You were helpful today. Hell, you are everyday. I was insane before first period, in tears even. But you were there, like always. I feel like I'm always burdening you. You do nothing but help me and I try to pay to back, but you never tell me how to. I think I've finally found...