- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
I’m shania 8)
I live in New Zealand & I think I first became a swifty in 2011 but it feels like forever. 2011 in when I actually got into "real" music. I started to fall in love with Taylor's music because it meant something. Each of her songs are so vividly emotional that you feel just the way she did when she wrote it and alot of the time I can relate to the song because i have felt that exact same way.
I used to ONLY EVER listen to Taylor's music but now. I feel like I have 'branched' into all diffrent types of music.
MY FAVOURITE BANDS/ARTISTS:
(no particular order)
1. Dixie Chicks
2. The Script
3. Taylor Swift
4. John Mayer
5. One Direction
Taylor Swift Albums:
Favourite/s: Taylor Swift, Fearless &Speak Now
Least favourite/s: Red
13 Random Things About Me:
1. I make alot of lists
2. If you love AMERICAN IDOL id love to be your friend
3. Friends is my second favourite tv show (1st = AI)
4. Im freakishly tall
5. I love to write stories
6. English and socail studies are my favourite subjects In school
7. Im learning to play piano
8. Im a awfull speller but youv probebly already noticed that by now
9. I love reading ( got any suggestions?)
10. I love the Ellen show
11. I was named after Shania Twain
12. 12 is my favourite number
13. Its been hard making this list because I find it hard making up my mind about stuff
Lets be friends?
So, just recently I made a choice that will determine 2013 for me. The thing is that that I started playing hockey 2 years ago. The first year it was fun and then it got horrible the second year-anyways, after ALOT of contemplation I chose to quit hockey and start piano lessons again. For Christmas this year I got money to spend however way I wanted. I made up my mind to but a guitar with...