- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
USED TO BE ILOVEMUSIC13
made by Fearless Lady Belle
Hello there and welcome to my profile! I became a huge swiftie in about 2010. My favorite album would have to be either Fearless or Speak Now. Taylor has such a beautiful writing style, one in which you can really connect to. And,yeah, kinda the Taylor Swift girl at school.
My Top 13 Taylor Songs
1. Mary's Song
2. Stay Beautiful
3. Should've Said No
6.The Other Side of the Door
8. The Story of Us
9. I Almost Do
10. Stay Stay Stay
11. Your Face (unreleased)
12. I'm Only Me When I'm With You
13. White Horse
Thank you Enchanted Dreamer for getting me this made! :)
^Thank you Ashley (inredliptick13) for this!!!! :)
^made by Christabelle
^made by Puglover
^made by Girl on a Mission
Dancing on my own and making the moves up as I go....
On June 19 I got to play at the Bluebird Cafe. It was a dream come true! :D I had so much fun! Everybody there was so nice!
^credit Maddie (GreaserSwiftie)
Let me know what ya think! :) "American Dream" Just a man and his wife On a nine month boat ride Came from across the sea With their American dream They had it pictured in their mind All in due time A house and a piece of land And later on some kids They didn't know what they were doin' Or what they were getting into Just had a hope in mind For a brand new...