- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
^ and avi by mwah
Hi, there! My name’s Kathryn, I'm 13 years old and ice pale. I love music, and I love to write. The way music can move an entire crowd— I just love that. My number one goal in life is to change someone’s life for the better. Whether that be by music, writing, or even just speaking to them. I’m in love with all of the little things in life. The sound of people laughing, the way snow just barely falls down to the ground, somehow piling up into something wonderful, how two different colors, sounds, or words just perfectly click together like a puzzle piece, the way laugh lines show how genuinely happy someone is, etc., etc. I get caught up in beautiful sights, snapping probably around 20 pictures.
I get inspired by many things. By a famous quote, a determined person, a gorgeous view, a moving song, or a beautiful painting. I’ve always wanted to go to Paris one day, sometimes I feel like I was meant to live there. I’m in love with dessert, poems, stunning sights, and romance. Instead, I live in the south, as well as my entire family. I’m not complaining though, I love it here. Everything’s warmer. The meals, the weather, the people. (I’d love for it to snow once in a while, though.) My favorite seasons are fall and winter. In the fall, the colors are flawlessly blended into each other, there’s just the right amount of cold weather, and I finally get to wear sweaters. In the winter, I love Christmas, the rare snow, the freezing weather, the family reunions, the gifts, the love, the warm houses, New Year’s, and to top it all off, at the end of winter is my birthday; February 5th..
I love everything whimsical. Music, chandeliers, places, people. People that leave me absolutely enchanted after I meet them. People that leave me with stars in my eyes, people I absolutely admire. One of my favorite people in the world, though— is my dad. He keeps me grounded, he helps me soar, he loves me, and I love him right back. He’s basically my best friend, he has my back and I have his. He’s the one stability I can hold onto. We just get each other, if he’s hurting, I’m hurting— if I’m hurting, he’s hurting. Most people I admire, though, aren’t that close with me. For instance, that popular girl who doesn’t act popular, [Taylor Swift], someone who has left their mark on the world, or someone much older and wiser than me.
I guess you could say I’m a people-pleaser. I love to make people happy, and I don’t like to have any enemies. I’m not the most popular, though. I have some great friends who have stuck with me through thick and thin, but there are some who just broke off without warning. I always try to stay happy and cheerful, but some nights I get sad for no reason whatsoever.
I just want to thank you so much for reading this, for taking time out of your day to get to know me. Please message me, I’d love to talk anytime. If you’re feeling sad, I’m hear to listen. I love you.
Dear bullies, See that girl you make fun of for being weird? She goes home to get hit and screamed at by her mom. See that boy you made fun of for reading a book? ?After that he committed suicide. See that girl you called fat? She is starving herself. See that young boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Repost this if you are against bullying. I bet 95%...