- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hey! :) I'm Rachel and I live in Singapore. I loveloveLOVE Taylor. In short, she has just inspired me so much and keeps my spirits high everyday even though the going is tough with her music. I just hope that one day, I'll be able to meet her in person and thank her for all that she has done for me. From when I was going through one of the worst phases of my life at 13 and 14 and getting bullied by half the class and all the popular girls, to when I walked into class the first day of school at a brand new school where I didn't know anybody and everybody didn't know me, when life gets hard living with my family, to when I wonder if the love I and my boyfriend share will ever work out and have an amazing story like Ours, to when I despise myself for not ever being good enough for anyone. She literally saves me everyday and I can relate so much when she talks about her days of going to school and not knowing if she'll talk to anyone. So I guess I share a similar life with Taylor and I've been through or am going through a lot of things she went through. I just hope she knows how much I love her.
This Monday I'm sitting for my two papers for Chinese, after which leaves me with oral and listening comprehension. But that's like July so I'm not going to worry about it. Not yet, anyway. Preparations are going pretty well right now, I actually think I might have a shot at getting an A1 for Chinese! Except I probably need to work on time management more. The mock paper the other day, I...