- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
hey people who wandered onto my profile page... wussup. my name is abby and im 13 years old. instead of telling u some deep heart-wrenching story from my childhood, im just gonna tell u some random things about myself.
i love otters, playing guitar, and writing stroies. and of course taylor swift
i hate soccer, justin beiber, and history
i've won awards for pictures i took on my first try. whenever a photography contest comes up, i ust go through my pics and choose something random. at my school i won first place and then honorable mention at the district. i won third place at the la county fair and one picture got into a museum for a short time.
i take ridicusoulsly long showers
i like putting syrup on my scrambled eggs
i love butterfingers
im painfully shy, but wish i wasnt
on nights that i dont have school the next morning, i spend the entire night on my ipod or laptop
i have this really awkward obsession with spider-man, that started sometime in may... i am SUPER excited for the new movie, and it comes out on my birthday! :DDD i watch the show on disney xd, and love it! since then, i have seen the avengers, and it is currently one of my favorite movies (partly because marvel rocks, and partly because it has robet downey jr in it, and i think he is a great actor and ADORABLE (sherlock holmes is also one of my favorite movies right now lol))
my fav superhero list has been updated: spiderman, wolverine, cyclops, nova (in the disney xd show), iron fist, iron man, hulk, and hawkeye :))
some of my music obsessions besides tay r colbie calliat, gavin degraw, and onerepulbic
recently ive been like extra sensitive ciz like i was reading a spiderman comic where this guy who appears 2 b bad dresses up as sipderman, and keeps mentioning an oliva, and 2 the end u find out olivias his sick grandaughter who is spidermans #1 fan and he visits her dressed as spiderman, but then she dies. i was so close to crying, it was unbelievable. and how pathetic would crying at a SPIDERMAN COMIC be??
i kind of make graphics. i'm still kinda learning and stuff, so any graphics made by me arent going 2 b fantabulous, but its all mostly 4 practice. so if u wanna help me improve, request anything u want :) i dont have a graphic shop, so just comment or send me a message
idk what else to write so...
long live taylor swift!
It's true... the title does not lie!!! Sooooooo... I've been best friends (ONLY FRIENDS NEVER ANYTHING MORE) with this guy Jacob for years. hes really cool, and we get along super well and stuff. Well, he invited me to his sleepover birthday party, so of course i said yes. jacobs in 7th grade, and im in 8th... so his friends have always been nothing more than hyper active little boys running...