- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
So I'm just Sarah. I'm fourteen years old, and I'm a summer baby. A Leo. I think that zodiacs are actually really cool, even though they are not always true. I often ask people when their birthday is, firstly so I can wish them a happy birthday, and secondly to see how well they fit their star sign!
So I'm dead interested in all that. I fit some of the qualities of a Leo - I'm ambitious and loyal, and secretly very sensative, and stubborn. However I don't think I'm always as confident as they say Leos are.
I think I am a bit of a complicated person at times.
I live in England, and I'm British, Egyptian and Irish. Loong story.
I've travelled a lot, and I like travelling. I absolutely LOVE learning languages, at school I've studied French, German, Spanish and Latin, but now I'm just doing French and German for my GCSEs.
I believe in God, love, and happy endings.
In my spare time I write. Like, a lot. I find writing keeps me sane. I love expressing myself through words.
Because I write a lot, I adore reading too. My favourite authors are Suzanne Collins, John Green, Sarah Dessen, and Jenny Downham. Their minds are just brilliant, and one day I'd love to be like them.
Apart from reading, writing and listening to music, I play the piano, draw manga, take an interest in photography, and go to the cinema quite a lot. I love baking too, and plain goofing around with my friends and my brother.
I first discovered Taylor Swift when I was about ten years old, in 2008 when she released 'Love Story'. I remember me and my friends rocking out to it in the playground and I instantly fell in love with her music! After that I suddenly knew all her songs, was getting all her albums, etc.
Taylor has really inspired me in so many ways and she's the ultimate role model. Not only is she talented, determined and confident, but since she has became famous she's kept that lovely personality, and she knows how to have a good time.
And I hope I make lots of friends on this amazing website! Send me a friend request and drop me a comment! I love meeting new people! :)
P.S. I make lyric videos! It's a new thing of mine (: The link to my youtube channel is at the side, you can view my videos there!
I love the word rain. I love the rain itself. Once I recorded just the sound of the rain banging on the windows from inside the car with my brother talking and I thought it was just beautiful. When it rains, I feel like a lot of the negativity from the world is washed away. It's like the ground is exfoliated. The pavement glows, and the grass smells of fresh natureness which clears my...