- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
I love you if you are reading this.
(People have asked me..I'm NOT the sapphireswift that is on twitter.)
Hai! I'm Megan. I am 14 years old, my birthday landing on January 30. I'm in 8th grade. I live in a wonderful place called Tennessee...it's not always as country as people have it rumored. You know, unless you want it to be country. Then I guess it is...:)
For one thing, I am a dancer at the best dance studio in existence. I have danced for 9 years- I've been dancing since I was 5. I take lyrical, ballet, tap, musical theatre, pointe, and hip hop. I went into level 5 of tap when I was only 10 years old...I was advanced for my age by years. I'm now in tap 6, the highest leveled tap class at my studio. This place...is like my second home. Before you start to wonder, YES...it is a sport. I love it so so so much.
Now to talk about the greatest role model of many lives...Taylor Swift! She has been my role model since 2006 when she released Tim McGraw...I remember my mom calling me in the living room and saying, "Look at her! She wrote that song all by herself," and stuff like that. I was truely amazed. However, I was only 7 years old...I was always a fan, but it didn't get extremely major until Teardrops On My Guitar and Our Song were released as singles. I fell....hard. My sister got her CD in 2007, and I took it from her (which is odd...because she is younger..and I had to sneak it away..) and LOVED it. I've never met Taylor..but I have told myself that I WILL meet her before I die..
It's hard to choose a favorite album of hers. Every time an album releases, I'm just like, "There is NOOO way an album can be better than this!" Then POOF! Two years later another album is released. I like Speak Now..and Fearless. Her self-titled album is great too. Haha, I also love Red. .....yeah...I love T-Swizzle!
At one point in 2012, I got a Taylor Swift Notebook and copied down every single one of her songs...lyric for lyric. Her words are just so inspiring, you know?
Random Facts About Me!
1. I seriously love the number 13. I see it everywhere. Wickedly awesome coincidence. ;)
2. I'm not going on the Red Tour. :'(
3. My favorite color is lime green.
4. I've recently came to be addicted to Haunted, Long Live, Mine, and pretty much her entire Speak Now album. It's the Speak Now Era all over again. :')
5. I have a crush on someone who will never, ever, ever, EVER notice me. (See what I did there?! Haha).
6. I have a ring that I usually wear that says "If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it."
7. I love reading. Some series that I love are The Hunger Games (team Peeta!), Warriors by Erin Hunter, Matched trilogy by Ally Condie, and many more.
8. Music? TayTay, Owl City, Demi Lovato, Kelly Clarkson, Coldplay, and a bunch of other random people! :D
9. I love to juice carrots in a juicer and drink them...sometimes I drink a bag of carrots a day. Is that not weird?!
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THAT.
I accept all friend requests.
I love you all so much.
I really love TC. It makes me feel connected in ways that I didn't think were possible- It's really cool to see so many people from around the globe with the same interests as you. Especially when one of those would be Taylor Swift. :)
So again, thank you!
So this is my version of I Knew You Were Trouble. It's basically the same, but the opposite! Just saying, the beginning verse really did happen..lol. I don't send letters that often though :) Once upon a time, A few months ago, I got really bored, Bought 50 envelopes, & sent a letter, sent a letter, sent a le-eh-eh-eh-etter. You thought I didn't care, And I guess I liked...