- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Credit to Magicalrainbow for the banner above!
Credit to Mint for my avatar :)
Previously named BurnBurnBurnBabyBurn and NachoPrincess
My name is Kyla, and I'm gluten intolerant. I'm also vegan. I'm a proud Swiftie. I quit TC a while back, but I assure you I'm back for a looong time!
Regina Spektor, Taylor Swift, Jillian Edward, Lenka, and The Vespers. Those are five of my favorite people on earth. I don't just love them. The feeling I feel is so powerful I just can''t explain it. Sure, I've never met any of them, but I feel so close to them it's like I have.
I love photography. I own a camera. It's a Canon T2i, and I have four lenses for it. I don't have many friends in real life, I'm better at talking online. That's one of the reasons that I don't go to school, I am home-schooled. I love school and I am currently learning how to speak French. Not because I'm forced to learn another language. Only because I want to, and I am learning it on my own.
I am a singer songwriter. I can play guitar, piano, and sing. I own a ganjo, which is a banjo, but you play it like a guitar. I have been playing guitar since I was eight, and I love it. I cook very often. My favorite holidays are Easter, Christmas and Valentines Day. I like painting my nails.
I'm kind of advanced in school, and I am not entertained very easily. I know how to program a bit. Taylor got me into becoming a musician. I love music so much, whether it's Country or Singer/Songwriter or even something else! I enter a lot of giveaways and contests. I own a dog named Scarlett. She's super cute! She loves people, and she's a very nice dog. She's not much of a runner, though. Once, I took her along on a run and she had a lot of trouble, so we can't run with her.
I have a graphic shop. If you would like to visit it, click the graphic below!
Just a couple examples now... :)
I might replace/put more up later.
I'm part of the graphic features!!! :)
Now, here are some graphics made by the amazing Swifties of Taylor Connect. I'm still "collecting" them, though, so I only have a couple. Thank you all for making these for me!
I've got a Flickr, but I forgot the name of it, so I won't link to it or anything. Haha. I also have a flickr, and that can be found by clicking here. There's also a pinterest and a google plus account somewhere here, but I don't remember them either
Remember, there is a spark in you. I see it, too!
I actually love you for reading this. Even if you don't read this. Thank you!
EVERY SINGLE TIME I listen to Long Live, I cry. I mean, I cry HARD. not just a little tear, I start choking. Especially after the bridge, and right when she says "I had the time of my life with you" I start sobbing uncontrollably. I guess it's because I know she wrote this song for us, and I feel like I don't deserve this song or something..? But, yeah, what about you guys? If you don't cry at...