- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
^Made By Heleh =D
Thanks for visiting my profile =)
A little quick word about me:
My Name is Anais (Anne-ie-eese)
But you can call me Nisi (Nee-sy)Yes it rhymes with cheesy.
I had the honour of viewing Taylor Swift's Speak Now Concert on August 27th, THE.BEST.DAY.OF.MY.LIFE!!!
It was absolutly FLAWLESS!
(Made By EscapeThisTown)
I first came to know Taylor when my sister got a radio disney cd for her birthday and I fell in love with Teardrops On My Guitar, It was litterly the song in the car I'd keep singing,Then came Love Story,It was THE song of my summer.I also really like Ed Sheeran not as much as Taylor of course!
(I have a little dream of Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran getting together one day)
My mom is from Wales, United Kingdom but my dad is from good old U.S.A. I live in America but I talk with a slight British accent,really I am more british than American,I am very down to earth, I love to climb trees and take hikes and (prepair yourselfe) Scoop out worms from the dip on the edge of the street when it rains and put them in my garden,which brings me on to the subject of gardening,It has been my passion since I was little and would take visits over to wales to visit our Nain and Papa (Nain is welsh for grandmother and Papa because my grandfather is from England not Wales) and I would make little "gardens" out of weeds and wildflowers that grew around their dairy farm, In my garden now I grow herbs,green beans,cosmos, sunflowers,radishes and tomatoes, LOTS of tomatoes.I am vegan so I don't eat any product from an animal, even CAKE or chocolate, because they have milkand eggs in them, So I eat a lot of fruit, vegtables and grains.I love to bake,Crumbles,Pies,Cookies and sorbet are my specialitys =) (I am obssesed with this smiley face =) )
And one last piece of information about me before you win "How well do you know Nisi!" I am homeschooled so I get to do school in my pajamas! =D
Well anyway here are 13 things that I love!
13 things I LOVE LOVE LOVE:
2.All Animals (especially dogs)
5.My Mom and my Sister
9.The Color Bleu (Yes I spelled it that way on purpose,)
11.Painting and Sketching
So as you know if you read what was written before, I make graphics and here are some of my most recent (and favorites) that I made:
^That is Gabrielle Aplin, Check out my blog for more about her :)
Why is it so small?!?!
Heres one that me and my little brother made together,
He picked the pictures :)
All made by me ^
Right now I am competing in
The Graphic Games
Music21 is my mentor!
Check out some of her FLAWLESS graphics:
All credit goes to Music21 for these beautiful graphics! :D
Visit her shop at | VISUALS 21 |
It is closed until the summer of 2013, But be sure to check back then!
Here are some of my favorite graphics from other users:
Created by MyfGirl~This is a picture of my cat,Isn't he pretty? =)
^Made By SwiftLookAlike
^Those three are made by the most spectacular Heleh!!! =D
Heleh made my avatar! Isn't it pretty? :)
Thank you for coming to my profile!
Now that you know me better,Friend me,Message me,Leave a comment =)
Hi guys, Sorry I haven't been on in ages. I'm going into public high school for 10th grade, and I'm already incredibly busy with other stuff. I hate not being able to go on TC often like I used to, but between all my responsibilities and hanging out with friends, the time I do get to go on the computer, the computer is often busy with my gamer brothers. I'm sorry. But until later, I bid...