- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi. I'm a normal schoolgirl who adores Taylor Swift.I've just started being a Swiftie since last year (2012), also when one of my classmates became my best friend. And it was she who told me about Taylor. So, since she told me that, I started to search Taylor's songs on Youtube, and I found that I enjoyed them. But that wasn't the first time I'd listened to her songs. The first time was a few years ago, on my dad's car and the radio was playing a song. I liked that song that time, especially the chorus part: "she wears high heels I wear sneakers she's cheer captain...", but of course I didn't know that it was sung by Taylor, and I didn't know the title. Until last year when I search " You Belong with Me ", I realized that it was the song I heard years ago.
All Swifties have posters and albums of Taylor right? Well, here's some shocking news, I don't have any. None. Well, okay, I have 3 posters but those are photocopied by my best friend ( thank you! ). Even she said she has never ever met a person who likes Taylor Swift but doesn't have any albums of her. Now for my sake, I am desperately saving up to buy the 'Red' album and Red Keds. ( I really regret for not saving up last time. )
Besides Taylor Swift, I love my family, my best friend, Rick Riordan's books ( The Kane Chronicles, Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, Heroes of Olympus series. ), homemade cookies, chocolates, chewing gum ( influenced by my friend, haha ), breezy days, listening to music, watching movies, my violin, cycling while humming to myself, my sister's jokes, funny things, playing tricks on the boys and making fun of the teachers we hate. I don't want to list out the things I hate because there are so many that it might take my whole lifetime to write it all out.
That's about all you need to know about me. And you can always always always send me a friend request! And thank you times-a-thousand for wasting time to read all the rubbish I've wrote, and to make it up, there is a graphic below:
Some of Taylor's quotes :)
< I'm desperately saving up for this!!!
Thanks Jordan and Clare for helping me!
Hey Swifties, if you have already been to Red concert, please tell me how was it like! I haven't the chance to go, you know... Thanks!