- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
AYYYOO. I'm Rebecca. I'm 19. Sophomore in college. Living near Chicago right now but I could see myself living in Colorado or California in the future. I love the smell of freshly brewed coffee and anything vanilla. I enjoy random adventures but also lazy days because those are nice. I have a dog named Gizmo and he's really cute. I have two tattoos but I'd like to have more, actually a few weeks ago I sent Taylor a letter asking if she would write out "this is the golden age of something good and right and real" from State of Grace so I could get the lyrics tattooed in her handwriting. I think that would be rad. Some other random facts!
* I love the shows American Horror Story, Orange is the New Black, Orphan Black, Grey's Anatomy, and Pretty Little Liars!
* I listen to all kinds of music. Indie to alternative to country to pop etc. A few of my favorites are Ed Sheeran, Hunter Hayes, Goo Goo Dolls, Plain White T's, Bon Iver, Coldplay, Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Ellie Goulding, City and Colour, 30 Seconds to Mars, Kacey Musgraves, Maroon 5, the list goes on and on!
* I started off college with the plan to major in Fire Science Technology, but after realizing it wasn't for me I changed the major and now studying Child Development.
* I have crazy short hair.
* Taylor Swift is bae.
Proud Swift fan since 2006.
Captured and Remembered 8/9/08, 10/12/08, 6/28/09, 10/9/09, 8/9/11, 8/10/11, 4/26/2013.
Thank you, Elfie! ^_^~
30 days till I see Taylor live again. This will be my 7th time seeing her live, and I cannot be more excited. It's almost ten at night here in Illinois and for the past hour or so I've been listening to music and watching a lot of old Taylor concert videos.....and watching a few from this new tour. I am beyond ready. I will be going with my mom, her boyfriend, her boyfriend's daughter, and my...