- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi everybody! I'm Rebecca. Eighteen. Right now I'm enjoying summer, but in the fall I'm going to start my Sophomore year of college and I'm majoring in Child Development. I have a slight obsession with Taylor Swift. Since 2006 to now Taylor has saved me in so many ways, one day I hope I can truly thank her for all she has done. Along with Taylor being in my list of favorite artists, I also love Coldplay, Ed Sheeran, Regina Spektor, Radical Face, Hunter Hayes, Paramore, Bon Iver, The 1975, Tegan and Sara, Blue October, Bastille, Imagine Dragons, and The Head and The Heart. That's only to name a few, if we have the same music taste then I see a beautiful friendship forming. Even if we don't like the same music, I mean, I'm always up for listening to new things. My favorite shows are Grey's Anatomy, Chicago Fire, Teen Wolf, American Horror Story, and Pretty Little Liars. Chicago is one of my favorite cities. In the future I can see myself living in California or Colorado. I play a ukulele and djembe. A lot of people have asked me what a djembe is, it is a type of drum. :) I drink too much coffee. Seriously, if coffee didn't exist I don't know how I would be able to function. Now that I'm eighteen I am able to get tattoos and let me tell ya, there are lots I'm going to get. Won't be surprised if I end up with a sleeve, to be honest. Traveling is in my blood and soul. I write a lot of poetry, sometimes songs. I'm trying to live with my head up and I'm so thankful for where life has brought me today. Talk to me sometime?
Proud Swift fan since 2006.
Captured and Remembered 8/9/08, 10/12/08, 6/28/09, 10/9/09, 8/9/11, 8/10/11, 4/26/2013.
Thank you, Elfie! ^_^~
30 days till I see Taylor live again. This will be my 7th time seeing her live, and I cannot be more excited. It's almost ten at night here in Illinois and for the past hour or so I've been listening to music and watching a lot of old Taylor concert videos.....and watching a few from this new tour. I am beyond ready. I will be going with my mom, her boyfriend, her boyfriend's daughter, and my...