- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
song of the week
welcome to new york - taylor swift
hello, my name is meg. i'm this girl that is a wanna be gymnast but is too busy reading books before the movies come out. my favorite book is the selection trilogy. i read the three books in a week, and oh my god. i've been trying to find a book just like it, that would give me that amazing , magical feeling, of wanting to finish the book, but not. i play the guitar, piano, etc. i love the guitar, especially picking instead of strumming. also, for some reason, i have the ability to come up with an entire song in the shower, but if theres a piece of paper in front of me, i don't know anything.
okay, now, don't judge, but i'm a huge morning person. i hate the waking up part, but sitting in a sweater, drinking something warm, watching the sun rise and watching cartoons is just. yes. i became a fan of taylor when i was younger, in 2006. my cousin took me to target and i was looking at the albums (like always) and i saw taylor and i was like "shes pretty" so i convinced my cousin to get it for me. since then ive been obsessed. i went to taylor swift fearless at the state fair. i was super shy, so i just sat the whole time humming the lyrics and watching the show in amazement in my cheeta poofy skirt and taylor swift t-shirt. then, i went to speak now world tour, and dressed exactly like taylor. curled hair, sparkle dress, red lipstick. red tour. 9.6.13. whale, i got mild heat stroke when she started singing 22, and passed out. so yeah. not exactly how i wanted it.
i also like paramore, demi lovato, mayday parade, ed sheeran, etc. i really really like writing books and novels and everything. you can check out some of my books, too. i just love the fact that you can do anything with the story, no limitation. so i apologize for not capitalizing anything. i'm deeply sorry. i also like vintage clothes, any music on vinyl, being in the kitchen at night, staying up later than late, drop dead diva, and the smell of laundry detergent.
Shake It Off
The Freckles On The Moon
creds to issy for the avi
creds to kina for the gifs