- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hiya! My name is Meg and thank you so, so much for visiting my profile! As you can tell, I'm a Taylor Swift fan! I have those glasses people call 'nerd glasses' for my prescription glasses. I have brunette hair and I, along with my best friend, are abnormally tall for our age. My favorite color is RED. I also love Demi Lovato and 5SOS. OH MY GOD 5SOS. I was once in the same store as them before I knew who they were. URRGGGHHHH. I'm a fangirl freak who loves cookie doe and cozy sweaters. I am probably on my mac too much, but I don't care. My best friend is alwaysokay http://taylorswift.com/users/H6KaPWU9 and she is at my house almost every second of the day. I'm best friends with two 3 year olds and one 1 year old. I know, pretty lame. Last but not least, I love Oreos. The End.
This is my swiftie story. So, back in 2006, I was with a friend. I was really into country music at the time. I looked at some of the albums and one cover caught my eye. It was ' Taylor Swift.' I looked at all the songs on the back and asked my mom if I could buy it. Of course, she said yes. I brought it home and me and my friend were listening to it thinking it was a really pretty album. Later, I progressed a little but more toward being a swiftie. The songs were more powerful than I thought. I understood the songs. At the time I was young, so I din't ever experience how she felt. But I knew what she was going through. I thought it was beautiful and brave of her to put exactly what she felt into a song. My first concert of her's was at the state fair. It was the Fearless tour. I was so shy, I just sang along in my head. Next concert. Saint Paul, MN, I almost touched her hand. Then the 3rd concert. RED. I prepared for it for 9 months. I had a big fluffy skirt that light up and a shirt that lit up. I had a guest, who recently had cancer, who we picked to come with us since we had 2 extra seats. I was really nervous, and I din't know why. I screamed my lungs out all the way until 22. My ears pinched. I was feeling light headed. I fainted. I was iced down at the concert and I missed nearly the whole thing. I had the worst case of heat stroke. I almost stopped breathing. After that, I had to go to my sister's swim meet and I had to read the comments on Instagram of how fun the concert was. I got over it. Kind of. I'm still going to the next concert. So why cry for so long. I really wished I could have seen her. Now, State of Grace brings me to tears. And All Too Well is my favorite song. I learned that life isn't perfect and that things are meant to be over with.
Me and alwaysokay listening to 5SOS
When I'm at a friends house and their family starts fighting
When Taylor comes on at any random place.
Me trying to play basketball and mostly every sport
When my hockey team wins a tournament
When I have homework over the weekend
Me during the weekend
UNDER CONSTRUCTION Welcome to my examples! Graphics