- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
FYI Living in Australia with Calum Hood
Previous Username: MegSwift18; Pepper
Credits: Issy for the avi and owners of gifs.
Helllo! Welcome to my profile! My name is Meg and I (of course) love Taylor Swift! I have been here on Earth long enough to know the difference between Netflix and Hulu. I'm actually weird enough to like school. I know, I'm sorry. Also, my bestest friend ever is
Maddy. Now, don't tell me that food isn't life, because without it, we wouldn't have one. Unlike most people my age, I'm strongly into politics. But we can't talk about that stuff on TC so...
I LOVE BOOKS AND DROP DEAD DIVA. *in Taylor's voice* I think for me um... books allow me to enter a whole different world and a whole different period of time. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE MOVIES, but I feel like books let our imagination run wild, picturing the character and place and how they sound and who they know and what they wear. Movies kind of restrict that of us. But Drop Dead Diva, BEST SHOW EVER. But I only watch it on Netflix, meaning that I'm only on season 5. So if you spoil ANYTHING for me, OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!
Okay, so I MEAN 1989 IS ALREADY MY FAVORITE ERA! I'm absolutely IN LOVE with Shake It Off! To anyone who is leaving the fandom because of Shake It Off, the only way to get out is to crawl through the tunnel of butts. Godspeed. No but seriously I can't wait for her new album. I honestly couldn't care less if it's pop or not! I think she is one smart woman who knows how to keep herself happy, and her fans happy. Players gonna play play play play play play and the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate I couldn't be happier.