- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Life, believe, is not a dream,
So dark as sages say;
Oft a little morning rain
Foretells a pleasant day:
Sometimes there are clouds of gloom,
But these are transient all;
If the shower will make the roses bloom,
Oh, why lament its fall?
Life's sunny hours flit by,
Enjoy them as they fly.
What though death at times steps in,
And calls our Best away?
What though Sorrow seems to win,
O'er hope a heavy sway?
Yet Hope again elastic springs,
Unconquered, though she fell,
Still buoyant are her golden wings,
Still strong to bear us well.
The day of trial bear,
For gloriously, victoriously,
Can courage quell dispair!
My name's Moça! I love animals! I have 4 dogs, 1 cat and two fishes! I love Taylor's songs, I imagine that you already know that! I like riding bike and I love roller skating! But for now, my skates are broken! For my unhappiness! I only knew about Taylor Swift after Kanye West's incident at the VMA 2009. I was really upset about that, 'cause Taylor was having so much fun, and that night was all about her. My sister always liked her, first than I, she used to listen to Taylor's songs, but I did not gave so much attention to her musics. Nevertheless, I remember a situation when I was in my car, and my sister put a Taylor's song to play, and I was like: Oh my gosh! It's a really beautiful song! And then, I found out this song's name was Breathe. I also love Colbie Caillat, so this meeting of voices was the most memorably beautiful to me. Taylor's songs are like an escape valve for me, that is, no matter how I'm feeling that day, I'm always feeling good after listening to a pretty good Taylor's song. She has a remarkable voice, and no one can deny this fact. 'Cause it's true. I have a collection of favorite Taylor's songs, and between them are Sparks Fly, The Other Side of the Door, Jump Then Fall, Never Grow Up, Untouchable, You Belong With Me, Fearless, Speak Now, Dear John, Back to December, Teardrops on My Guitar, The Way I Loved You, Our Song, Begin Again, 22, The Lucky One, The Last Time, Treacherous, Starlight, State of Grace, WANEGBT and All Too Well. (Why do I have the impression that I have listed all the Taylor's songs?) But, continuing, there are so much in life that I would like to know! Taylor Swift's shows are one of these things. I'd love to meet her someday, I think it's the very first top dream of every swiftie! I love reading too! I have a collection of many books. My favorite book is The Book Thief. It's a pretty good story. I cried at the end of the book. I spend almost all day listening to Taylor's songs. And it's worth. If I'd met Taylor, I'd be the most happy swiftie on this earth. Hopefully, I'll meet her someday.
I'm thinking about Taylor and her incomunal beauty. I really miss her curly hair, it's like: why has she changed her hair? It used to be so beautiful! Well, it's still beautiful, she knows how to be beautiful, but I'm just dissatisfied with this change. I love her so much! But, what matter the most is how beautiful she is inside. I never get tired in saying about her kindness. And I'm gonna...