- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi, my name is Lexy and I call the beautiful city of London my home and have done for my 15 years of life :) (I'm actually half Australian but... MELBOURNE)
My favourite things are cats, cheese, sparkles and music. I play the guitar and clarinet and have been singing and writing songs for as long as I can remember.
I've been a Swiftie long before anyone else had heard of her in England pretty much and still get the shock of my life when a Taylor song comes on the radio :)
I've been a Selenator ever since I saw the first episode of Wizards (remember that?) and will be forever (and always). She's kinda flawless, like Taylor
I also LOVE Harry Potter, as in SO MUCH. And The Hunger Games too :)
Also, Ed Sheeran. 'Nuff said.
I like to give people nicknames and have a tendency to shorten random words or add random not-quite-existent- suffixes to the end of them. Malec is my OTP. My two cats Daisy and Coco are the loves of my life and I often time myself to see how long it takes me to name a random number of Taylor songs (often 130). My lucky number is 22 and my second lucky number is 6; I will now take this moment to point out that 22 is the sixth track on Red. I freaked out when I discovered that, not to mention that Selena and Dianna (I am a massive Gleek) are in the scret message.
In my opinion, Swifties make up the loveliest population of the world and I always love to talk to more, so add or message me if you'd like :)
This is basically my analysis of the songs on the album and what and who I think they're about :) State of Grace (or State Of Grace, if you bought the promo single, I did What? To me this song is about the very first stages of falling love, when everything about the person fascinates you and every new thing that you learn about them is like another piece of the puzzle....