The reasons why I love Taylor Swift.
The reason why I love Taylor Swift are very wide and very BIG reasons. But I'd like to share a few of my reasons.
1) My first reason is this, I think Taylor is one of the most genuine celebrities out there today. She is truthfully a speacial women. I love her because she knows how to stay who she is yet fit the mold of fame. Many people have crashed and failed on that very complex. She is one of the few who has it together and you just have to give her props for that.
2) My second reason for why I love her is this, she is amazing to her fans. I've never seen somebody be so thankful to their fans before in my life. She knows that the life she is living is a GIFT from almighty and that if it weren't for us, she wouldn't be where she is. She knows that and make sna effort tio make sure we know that SHE knows that.
3) My third reason for loving Taylor is that she is a MAJOR TALENTED writer. She writes such amazing songs and with age they only get better. I can honestly say I relate to a bunch load of Taylor songs. She knows how to take everyday things and perfect them into wonderful poetic lyrics. I guess because I listen to Taylor I'm spoiled lyrics wise because nobody else seems to have writing as good as she. I look at Taylor like most people look at LEGENDS of writers before her. She helped form my writing style and helped form who I am. Nobody can write like her and that isn'y opinion, It's fact.
4) The fourth reason I love Taylor is because she is BEAUTIFUL. I remember seeing her for the first time on CMT while wtaching "Tim Mcgraw" music video. My jaw was hanging open out of pure shock. She looked so angelic and had such anatural beauty. She radiates like the sun. In you're life you'll notice people who shine brighter than the sun, stars, and the moons light. They shine bright like this because It's radiated from within. I can proudly say that Taylor is one of those people. One look into her HAUNTING blue eyes and you can just tell. She is a flower that will never die. It just keeps growing and flourishing with time. I love Taylor simple way of smiling and the way she can light up your mood with one word. She is a beautiful gift from God that HELPED so many people in their lives, including me.
5) The fifth reason, which will be my last, I love Taylor is because of her hope. She ha sthis amazing ability to hope for things. She fights for them. Hope and prayers got her to where she is and I just ADORE the fact that she HOPED herself into stardom. Today most people don't have a good sense of hope but Taylor does. It is nice to pull up an interveiw of her and just look at her blue eyes sparkle with hope for a number of things. Love, more amazing music, new great people to get to know, that her fans will never give up on her, that tomorrow things will be different and better than they were today. Her hope give sme hope. It really makes you think, if Taylor Swift can have such a power in life by hoping and dreaming so can I. And that makes everything much sweeter. Taylor gives me hope that I'll be able to be a singer/songwriter someday.
Taylor really has impacted my life and these are the reasons why. I never got to truly share the truth of why I lov eher like this before but these are my reasons. I'm sorry this is awfully long and maybe boring. I just had to get this off my chest. And Taylor I'm not sure iof you read these things but if you do, Thank you. That is all I can think to say to you. You changed my life and I could never repay you in a million years. So this blog will have to do. You are what keeps me going sometimes. I know I may never get to meet you but if you do look at this, at least I'll know you have the ability to hear the words I have to say. What can I say? Because of you I'll never stop hoping for someday.
P.S. Happy Swift Day on this wonderful Friday the 13th.