- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi there! I'm Elle!
I'm from Belgium and a huge Swiftie (bet you didn't saw that one coming =) ).
Taylor Swift is my idol, my rolemodel, my inspiration, she just means the world to me. I owe her everything. I'm in love with all Taylor's songs: Long Live, The Story of Us, Fearless, Love Story, The Outside, Eyes Open,Change, I Knew You Were Trouble, Starlight,.. and I can keep going on =).
I'm the kind of girl who can talk about Taylor for hours, and annoy so much people with all kinds of TS facts.
I'm a huge dreamer. I dream of meeting Taylor, of just telling her how much I adore her, of just hugging her or just taking a picture of us. #Lifetimedream
I also dream of living in America: Nashville or New York, or Great Brittain: England or Scotland,.. I'm also a very shy person. I hate speaking in front of crowds.
"The Best Day" of my live was the 6th of March, when I went to a Taylor Swift-concert. I'd just love to go back to one of her concerts, 'cause it was just amazing! Best-Day-Ever!! Can't wait till she comes back here.
One of my hobbies is working on my own Facebook page. It's -of course- a Taylor Swift-fanpage, called
-Taylor Alison Swift-. I just love talking to other Swifties about Taylor Swift-stuff. Here's the link of the page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Taylor-Alison-Swift-/175886149168872?ref=tn_tnmn!
Besides of that I love reading books like Ranger's Apprentice Series, Brotherband Series, Harry Potter, The Vampire Diaries, The Darkest Powers Series, Divergent, Conspirany 365, Ranger's Apprentice,Percy Jackson,Angel Series, Artimis Fowl,Lord Of The Rings,The Hobbit..
I also like watching TV-series like Castle, Once Upon A Time, The Vampire Diaries, .. My fave movies are The Hunger Games, Scream, Beautiful Creatures, Harry Potter, The Hobbit & Lord of The Rings.
My Lucky Number is -of course- the number 13. It just seems to appear everywhere. And it really brings luck.
It really does.
PS: Thank you for reading all this. It’s a very long, I know.
If you didn't, than that's a shame! (just kidding =) )
Forever & Always a Huge Swiftie,
Never forget the essence of your spark!
There are so many great-great-great Taylor Swift Award Acceptance Speeches, but if you would have to choose one favourite out of them, which one would it be? I think I would choose the Entertainer of the Year, CMA 2009. It was such a beautiful and emotional speech and I just loved it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmmFPQagsNc