- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
February 4th, My world turned RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surprise Song: Ours, Special Guest: Danny from The Script. Best Night of my Life. Thank you Taylor.
Hi there! My name is Elle. It’s so nice to meet you.
There’s so much I’d love to tell you, but I’ll keep it short and I’ll try not to bore you =)
13 things about me.
1) I’m a huge Swiftie. (Bet you didn’t see that one coming ;) ) No seriously. Taylor Swift means more to me than anyone can imagine. She’s like a best friend to me, like an extra sister. She’s my idol, rolemodel, superhero, my inspiration, my guardian angel. I adore her. I owe her so much. She’s this one amazing artist that cannot write bad songs. There isn’t one song that I like less than the others or that I could skip on my MP3 player. I just can’t. The moment I hear the first note, I’m in this sort of trance and I can’t think of anything else but that song. I guess I’ll just call it ‘The Taylor Swift Effect’.
2) I own a Taylor Swift fanpage: -Taylor Alison Swift- (on Facebook). I work on it every single day (and I’m still not tired of it, I guess I’ll never be). I love talking to other Swifties. I post the latest news, pictures, quotes, videos,…everything. So if you’re a Swiftie, you should really check it out =) Hope you enjoy! http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Taylor-Alison-Swift-/175886149168872?ref=tn_tnmn
3) I’m a huge dreamer. My biggest dream is meeting Taylor. To tell her how much she means to me, to hug her, or just to take a picture with her. I can’t think of anything in the whole world that would make me happier. I can’t even imagine how I would feel if it would actually happen. I just wish upon every star that I won’t faint and I could stay conscious long enough to tell her how much I love her.
I dream as well of living in America. It just seems such a great place to live in! If you’re American, and you’re reading this: I’m so jealous of you!! (but in a good way, you know)
4) I’m the kind of girl that can talk about Taylor for hours. And the girl that annoys everyone around her with Taylor Swift Facts. Be prepared =)
5) The Best Day of my life was March 6th, 2011. That day, I went to my first concert Ever: the Speak Now Tour came to Belgium. It was unforgettable, wonderful, enchanting, thrilling, flawless, amazing,… It was great. I had the time of my life with you, Taylor. I can’t wait ‘till February 4th, when I’m seeing her in London.
6) I’m a huge bookworm. I love books. I love the worlds they can take you to and the characters they create. I have so much respect for writers. I mean, how can you so something like that? How do you just pick up a pen and create Hogwarts? Really?! And that’s also one of the trillion things that I love about Taylor. Her wonderful lyrics. She doesn’t just write down a message. She’s a word wizard. She’s a writing genius.
Back to the books: some of my faves are Ranger’s Apprentice, Brotherband, Bloodlines, The Darkest Power’s series, Divergent, Conspiracy 365, Percy Jackson, The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings,…
7) My Lucky Number is 13. It just seems to be everywhere. And it brings luck. It really does.
8) I’m a huge Oncer & Castle Fan. I adore watching those TV series (Castle & Once Upon A Time).
9) My favorite movies are The Hunger Games & Catching Fire, Beautiful Creatures, The Hobbit, Harry Potter and the Scream Movies.
10) I’m from Belgium. A little (sorry, but: boring) country in Europe.
11) I’m a shy person. I don’t like speaking in front of big crowds.
12) I adore nail art. I just try the weirdest things out on my nails.
13) My fave colors are green, blue & purple. And silver.
Love you like I love Sparkles and having the last word. I would be Enchanted to meet you!
A Wonderstruck Swiftie,
There are so many great-great-great Taylor Swift Award Acceptance Speeches, but if you would have to choose one favourite out of them, which one would it be? I think I would choose the Entertainer of the Year, CMA 2009. It was such a beautiful and emotional speech and I just loved it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmmFPQagsNc