Avie by Smitha
Hey I'm Emily! First off, thanks for checking out my profile! You're awesome for that. I guess now I'm supposed to do like 13 facts about me or something so you kinda know who I am? Yeah? Okay let's do that.
1) I'm obsessed with cats. Like, obsessed. You have no idea. I have two - Mittens and Maisy, and they're my furbabies.
2) I became a swiftie in the beginning of the Red era, in November/December-ish 2012. The first song I remember loving by Taylor was Our Song, and then my friend got me into Red.
3) I LOVE Starbucks. My favorite drink is probably the caramel ribbon crunch frappe.
4) I love, love, love to read. I like historical, realistic, contemporary fiction... anything really, except maybe sci-fi and nonfiction. I LOVE The Selection series by Kiera Cass. I get to meet her in May!!!!
5) I've been on Taylor Connect for two years, but every now and then I disappear for a few months and talk about taking a hiatus but then I miss everyone so much. So for now, I'm here!
6) I'm home-schooled and freaking love it. I get like six weeks off for Christmas and summer vacation starts on May 1st. It's awesome.
7) I could live off of pizza. Pizza = life.
8) Yep, I'm one of these weird spiritual Christian people. Jesus is my savior, and there's no denying it.
9) I really prefer Taylor's old songs but 1989 is alright too. Her music kept me going through some really dark times and I'll always love her for that, even if I'm not such a fan of her newer songs. =)
10) I want to be an author someday. I like writing contemporary fiction, but I'm trying my hand at a sort of fairy-tale type story. Yeah, it's a cliche, prince-saves-damsel-in-distress story, but so what? I'm a sucker for those.
11) I'm a major perfectionist. My room is always in perfect order and tidy, I have to have a to-do/check list to get anything done, and I hate cluttered-looking things. Just... ugh. That said, I procrastinate everything.
12) I change my profile pretty much everyday based on my mood. You've been warned.
13) I wear Wonderstruck Enchanted almost everyday. It's my signature scent. :) I loved the smell of it even before I loved Taylor!
So if you read all that, thank you!! Feel free to PM me or comment and say hi. I love making new friends!
Anyway, love you all! Stay beautiful!
Rest in peace, Jenna! We love you.
Hi, you guys! (Okay, so, I know I only have, like, one friend, but I intend to make some soon!) (Thanks, Felicia24!) I meant to do my first blog on Christmas.... I thought that would be pretty cool, but, since I didn't, here's my first blog now! :) Haha! I have, like, absolutely no idea what to say. Hmm... well, I spent half my day so far listening to RED. I have to say, it was hard making a...