- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Previously known as Swiftie911
Heyy! I’m Emily! I’ve been a US swiftie since November of 2012 and can’t WAIT for album 5 - 1989! (Seriously, though, who can?!)
I'm a Christian, the spirit-filled kind and I gave my heart to Jesus when I was about four. I live in the South, but I'm tellin' ya'll, I ain't no hillbilly! (lol, I never speak like that! :P) My whole family and I are kind of organic freaks. I'm home-schooled (it's my first year and I love it!) and in middle school. The top thing on my bucket list is proobbbbabbbllyyy… go to England! I lovelovelove Jane Austen and the 1700’s era. I wish I were British and that I lived in a cottage and drank tea everyday. I love Kate Middleton. Although I’m a British-wanna-be, I love country music. (Check out my spotify?)
When you think Taylor Swift…
I’m *slightly* obsessed with Starbucks. I have two cats, Mittens (a fluffy orange male 7-year-old cat with white paws) and Maisy (a short-haired gray female kitten born on April 21, 2014), and they couldn’t be more different! I looovveee my babies, though.
My personality type is ISFJ, and I’m the kind of person that lives for warm sunny days with a slight breeze but could just as easily go along with a nice summer thunderstorm. My favorite season is Autumn. I tend to ramble a lot! (in case you couldn’t already tell! I change my profile a lot. I could never choose one of Taylor’s albums or songs as my favorite. It really just depends on my mood. One minute it’s Speak Now, the next it’s Red or even 1989, which nobody’s even heard yet! I attended the Red tour on April 19, 2013. Seriously, you don’t know what “it felt like a dream” really feels like until you’re in the same room as Taylor. I didn’t get to meet her or anything of the sort, but it was enough being that close to her.
^ My view of the stage!
I want to be an author when I grow up, annnnddd I write to live…. evveeennn though I’ve never… you know, actually finished any of my novel-wanna-be’s. Rachel Coker, an incredible author (go check her out!!!) is my writing mentor through email, though, so I’m just going to keep practicing, even though most of my writings are horrible, lol.
When I was younger, I was super shy but I think I've definitely outgrown that. I'm still quiet around people I don't know well, but my best friends will tell you otherwise!! I don't play any sports whatsoever, but I like to keep fit. If I had to pick a sport to play, I'd probably choose volleyball or basketball because I enjoy volleyball and I'm tall and okay at basketball, but my knowledge on sports is pretty much...
It’s so strange, sometimes Taylor’s more upbeat songs (Stay Stay Stay, 22, Shake it Off!), make me cry and her sadder songs (Sad Beautiful Tragic or All too Well) make me happy! Is that just me…? :P My favorite movie ever is Ever After. Seriously, I can watch that move three times in a row and not get bored, which is so rare ‘cause I can barely sit all the way through a movie unless I’m in a movie theatre!
I’ve been a member of Taylor Connect since December of 2012, and I love it! I’ve made lots of great friends from all over the world, and some of them were even kind enough to make me some friendship graphics!
^ That means SO much to me, Gabs!!!
^ ILYSM Kayla!
^ Thaaaannkkks, Carol!!!! =)
^ 2013 Birthday - Thanks Annie!! (And kittens!)
^ 2013 Birthday - Isssyy ;)
^ 2013 Birthday - I HAVE NO CLUE RACHEL! :P Thanks!!
Thanks to everyone who’s been so sweet to me here! ILYSM!
also.... this made me so emotional, like I can't even.
That’s it for now! I can’t wait for new things and new seasons and meeting new people. I especially can’t wait for Taylor to grow and change and watch her along the way. Don’t be shy to friend me or comment on my profile (just to say hi! I love those comments!!) or shoot me a PM - I don’t bite! Thanks for reading!
Just some awesome graphics from some pretty amazing people. ^ OMG! Gabs, you have no idea how happy this made me!! ILYSM! ^ My beautiful friend Kayla June ^ Thanks, Carol!!! ^ Annnniiieeeee ^ Issy ^ I HAVE NO CLUE! Lol, I love it, Rachel =)