- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I am beyond obsessed with Harry Potter. If I had to live with only one more thing forever, it would have to be this. It's the air I breathe, the food I eat... okay you get the point.
I am also obsessed with Gilmore Girls. It's basically the only TV show I like. My mom and I STILL watch it every night. We've analyzed it to death :). But it never fails to capture my heart. I can relate almost every Taylor song to a specific scenario in the series, which just makes everything 100x better!
I have a few musical obsessions. Obsessions as in I'm not just in love with these artists' music, but them as people; as musicians and humans. I get as close to stalking them as I can before it becomes illegal.
Duh! Does this really need explaining? She has been my friend and voice when I didn't have one. I've known her since 2007, been enchanted with her since 2008/2009, liked her since 2010, and loved her with all my heart since 2011 :)
I've only known who they were since the day Safe & Sound came out (what a shame!) but since then I've never stopped listening to them. They make me feel tingly in the best way possible. I was just screaming (inside) when they (AND Taylor!) won those Grammys...
They have literally been my favorite band since 2004. At the time they were only 10 and 12, and I was only 11! I got my username from one of their songs... They just changed their name recently and started putting out new music, which is just as flawless as everything they do!
*I love to write! If you want, you can check out my "Journal" thing in my links, it's sort of like a songbook but has a bunch of different kinds of writing.
*I LOVE math. I hated it until 11th grade, but since then I've just fallen head over heels! ;) It's the only subject I don't procrastinate on.
*In the past I've played piano, flute, drums, bagpipes and classical guitar.
*My favorite colors are red in the autumn/winter, and yellow in spring/summer.
*My favorite seasons are autumn and spring.
*I think I have really bad circulation because my hands and feet are always freezing, even if it's like 80 degrees outside.
*Sometimes I stick my ice cold hands on people when I want to annoy or surprise them ;)
*I have a really low tolerance for both hot and cold. It needs to be a perfect temperature or I won't stop complaining haha.
*I love the internet because I'm really shy and introverted in real life, and online I feel like most of the barriers aren't there.
*I can be an obnoxious grammar freak.
*Some other artists I love are: The Head and the Heart, Lemolo, Bryan John Appleby, Hey Marseilles, The Lumineers, Of Monsters and Men, Mumford & Sons, Regina Spektor, OneRepublic, Kacey Musgraves, The Staves, Milo Greene, Johnny Flynn, Laura Marling, She & Him, Dixie Chicks, Grant-Lee Phillips, Ella Mae Bowen, A Fine Frenzy, Birdy and Ed Sheeran.
*I believe in love, hope, peace, the power of human goodness, kindness and compassion. And sometimes, I believe in miracles.
So yesterday was really awesome--after my classes I drove up north a couple hours to a college that my friend goes to to see Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter) give a speech! It was absolutely brilliant and she was hilarious and everything she said was so true! Then afterwards everyone got to take a picture/get something signed, which was AMAZING. Unfortunately I was like, one...