Hello my names Chloe and I'm 15 from North Yorkshire in the countryside, of course!
Bottled up feelings? No, my feelings are on display to everyone who cares to listen. Tag me as depressing? Go ahead.
Firstly the reason why I joined and even got into Taylor Swift was because I fell in love with a boy out of nowhere 4 years ago. I sat down for a split second, felt an arm around my shoulders looked around and boom, I fell for him.
I got so lost in life and when I started realising and understanding the meanings of songs that I searched and Searched for songs that would help me. Taylor swift had the abseloute best well fitting songs, Taylors songs held me together when I felt all alone and rejected. I am so thankful to Taylor for writing beautiful music, she's so talented and explains the most complicated of feelings so clearly.
Let me tell you some more about me:
1) I love dresses they are so comfortable and pretty.
2) I always end up falling in love with boys who just arent interested thats when the song 'I knew you were trouble.' came into my life.
3) I adore to write poems and songs and short stories practically everyday. I keep a simple diary of events I think are not worth forgetting like the time, date and place that one guy moves his bag of off the seat beside him in lesson just to let you sit down... Moments in my life which make me love wildly or get frustrated are turned into poems and songs.
4) I do really have a soft spot for animals as they are so not jugdemental and they always listen.
5) I always dream about finding that one guy who loves me and accepts me for who I am.
6) Quotes and lyrics play a hugde part in my life in my diary I literally have quote of the day and song of the day! I just think that quotes are soo inspiring I cherish and live by them.
7) I don't own a mobile phone.
8) I own a guitar but can't play. Its pink my guitar picks have prints of Taylotr on them and I always strum along to her songs despite being out of tune and not being able to play.
9) I love to read books about tragic love stories. I really like 'the woman in black.' I think the themes powerful.
10) My favourite television programme is Holby City.
Thankyou for spending all of this time reading about me. please read my poems and songs I post and comment :) Add me I accept anybody! Oh and if anyone has any boy trouble inbox me;) I do have alot of life experinece would you belive it ... Agony Aunt Chloe hehe :) Taylor Swift my Idol 4ev's .... xxxx
[IM G]http://i39.tinypic.com/5y58up.jpg[/IM G]
This song is awesome! GREAT JOB TAYLOR!