- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I'm the kind of guy who would drive 13 hours from Long Island to Kentucky just for a Taylor Swift concert. I did that on October 29, 2011, and I am proud of it. I started listening to Taylor a couple of years ago when I first heard "Our Song." It's grown into my life. I also recently had the opportunity to see Taylor on her Red Tour in Newark, NJ on March 28, 2013.
I am 20 years old and currently attend a very small college in New York. When I am not living there, I live at home in Connecticut unless I'm away working in some other corner of the world. I am in my junior year of college studying Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering.
As far as other music is concerned, I'm probably different than any other Swifty you will ever meet. I've always liked weird music like ska. I really don't listen to much country or pop. But my true devotion is to Taylor's music. My favorite song has changed a million times, but ever since the Red album came out, "All Too Well" has stuck as my favorite.
Oh, and the Hunger Games books are awesome.
So today I drove from Louisiana to Virginia. It ended up being a 14 hour drive in all. I decided to put my iPhone on shuffle through all my Taylor Swift songs and not skip a single one. It was my single, longest Taylor marathon without any exact repeats. It took me about 8.5 hours to get through all 120 songs I have! Needless to say, despite the long drive, I had fun :)