- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Y'all, I'm sorry if I haven't been on as much... but I've been super busy lately and I'm really upset about FMG.
Well hello! Welcome to my profile! SO nice of you to visit!
My name's Amelia, but people have called me Arma, Bubble, Meezy, Lia, and Penguin, so whatever floats your boat. I absolutely LOVE Taylor, like, a lot. I always go up to my friends and say, "Taylor is better than your idol," (that's true) and they're all like, "Oh my gosh Amelia. Shut up." Only the mean people do that. But all my BFFs like Tay so I'm okay. (Ha! That rhymed!) Taylor is my life, my inspiration, my passion. She's wonderstruck, enchanted, whimsical, flawless, and every other form of amazing. I am insanely obsessed with her. Who isn't? I'm always, always gonna be a 113% Swiftie, all day and every day. So anyway yeah. That's me, and I really like my life. So that's why I have a long profile. And if you're reading it right now, well, KEEP READING!! (Not trying to yell. LOL. See? I'm a good rhymer.)
Taylor literally writes songs about my life- like she has a front row ticket to the movie of my life. I think every Swiftie feels that way about her songs. Everybody can relate to at LEAST one Taylor song in their life. (Haha. Abigail said that too.) Taylor's not like other stars. She doesn't show half of her body and sing meaningless, dirty pop. She writes beautiful, meaningful, touching songs and wears vintage clothing, unlike pop stars who go to the fanciest stores on the planet, while Taylor just goes to her local thrift shop. I love that about her. And I guess that's why I really like her. Well, LOVE her. :D It all started on the day of the 2010 Grammy Awards. I had always liked Taylor since Tim McGraw, but I never really became a Swiftie until then. So I was watching the awards, and Taylor took home 4 awards. I was flabbergasted. I didn't think that such a feminine, country-style artist would win for a song like You Belong With Me. But then I realized that YBWM was a great song. Then she performed Today Was A Fairytale and I fell in love. As soon as the awards ended I bought all of her albums. Thanks to this I love her a lot. A lot a lot. :D
13 Things I Like:
1.A gorgeous girl born on December 13, 1989 at 8:39 a.m. Taylor Alison Swift. The girl who's won 7 grammys and has 3 times as many followers on Twitter than all of her exes combined. Yep, she's my idol.
2. Baking! I love looking up new recipes and baking them. It's a really fun way to clear your mind and focus on something BESIDES that one problem you're going through. Like a breakup. Take it from me. Bake through your breakup!!
3.Music. It has gotten me through so much my entire life, from Old McDonald to Taylor Swift. When I'm sad, or mad, or just plain ol' happy, music is where I go to first.
4. My guitar and piano. They are my best friends. I don't know what the heck I would do without them. They're amazing. I love using them to write my own songs, or to play when I have strong emotions.
5. Songwriting. I don't think I can even explain how much I need this. Songwriting is my second home. I love it so much. I feel like every emotion I have, I can pour out my emotions into rhyming verses to weave together a song.
6. Reading and writing! Yeah, I'm a proud geek. I love books. I go through about 3 a week. And writing! You name it, I write it. I write poems. I write stories. I write songs. Pretty much anything.
7. Drawing. It clears my head when I've had a rough day. I'm not so great at it, but if you happen to be, maybe you'll PM me? Pleeaassse?
8. My lucky number, 13! Everything seems to happen in 13s for me, soooo I guess it's my lucky number. :)
9. I love dreaming impossible things. I think if you dream big, you end up going big.
10. Autumn. And winter, summer, and spring too. I love the flowers in spring, the snow in winter, and the trees in autumn. My life depends on the four seasons.
11. POTATOES!!!! I have this weird liking of POTATOES!!! Ahhhhh I just love POTATOES!!! Okay I'm done.
12. Antiques! They're so whimsical! I freak when I go into an antique shop. I love feather pens, old paper, stuff like that. OH MY SWIFT I JUST LOVE ANTIQUES.
13 Things About Me:
1. I spend a majority of my time on TC, so usually (unless I'm not here), I'll answer your comments and PMs right away.
2. My guitars and piano are my best friends, along with a paper and pen. ;) Oh, and of course Kat, Caroline, Eleanor, Scarlet, Liz, and Tanya. Thanks for your flawlessness. ;)
3. I LOVE using emojis! Like smiley faces :) ;) :D ;D and frowny faces :( which is why you'll see SO many in my profile!
4. I'm really spontaneous. Like if my friends and I are talking about the greatness of potatoes, I will just randomly bring up Taylor. But that's not too random for me. ;)
5. I'm that kind of person that likes getting stuff done, but for some weird reason I find myself a huge procrastinator.
6. I HATE it when people don't have correct spelling and grammar!! I've always been a good speller so this drives me INSANE!!!!
7. I guess you can say I'm one of those superstitious people. I wish on eyelashes, I wish at 11:11, I wish at 1:13, I wish at any time with a 13 at the end, I wish whenever I see a 13. Guess what my lucky number is?
8. I love the way Taylor dresses! I just love her style. Vintage, modern, hip, and boho all mushed together to create this gorgeous style I look up to!
9. I've mastered the art of awkward dancing. I've gotta tell you, I'm a pro.
10. I have a bulletin board in my room that's full of Taylor pictures that's messy and beautiful.
11. I LOVE Starbucks! Some of my fave drinks are Frappucinos and Passion Fruit Lemonades.
12. I am obsessed with Keds! I love them! They are so stylish and comfy. They're my fave brand of shoe. ;)
13. I love meeting new Swifties, so PM me right away! I don't bite. :)
At the moment:
Fave Taylor Song: Holy Ground
Excitement Level: 10!!!! My concert is in less than 2 weeks!!!
Clubs I Am Part Of
My TC BFFs
TanyaxOh- Thanks for being such a great friend and being there for me! You are the best virtual friend ever! Like ever! You are so understanding! I hope I see you at our concert!!!!
Luckylassie9- Kat, I love you sooo much! You rule! You're so kind, understanding, amazing, and undeniably flawless!!! You're the best friend ever!!! Like ever!! Thank you!!!!
Enchanted Emu- Thank you for always being there for me Eleanor! I'll love you forever and always and if you need to talk I'm here! You're amazingly flawless and talented and so good at playing guitar! Stay beautiful!
LizLovesTaylor- You rule! You are so much fun to talk with and I'm so glad I virtually met you! You're wonderful!
SparksWillFly15- Oh my gosh Caroline! I love you more than words can describe! You're so sweet, fun-loving, and caring!!! STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
LoveLoveLoveStayStayStay-YOU ARE SO SUPPORTIVE!!!!!! Thank you so much for everything!
Some graphics and gifs
Some cute minion gifs to make you smile (feel free to take)
Thank you SO much for visiting my weird, cray-cray profile. I love you to the moon and back. Always remember to STAY BEAUTIFUL, NEVER GROW UP, SPEAK NOW, be FEARLESS, and burn RED!!!
Hello Swifties! I just thought I'd tell you about my FLAWLESS experience at the Red Tour this weekend. So here's the whole story, if you want to read it, from beginning to end. So we left for Soldier field at about 3:30, because we wanted to get there right when the venue opened, and it opened at 4:30. So we got there, and we took pictures in front of Taylor statues, and then when we...