- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I am currently OFFLINE.
I live in the USA and am 13 years old. I love Taylor and the first song of her's I heard was Love Song. I kept asking my mom if she had "Romeo and Juliet" (wat I called it wen I didn't know who it was by or what is was called) cause I loved it so much. :). LOL :) I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!! She is my fav singer!!
My fav singer: Taylor Swift (who else!!??!!)
My fav movies: Valentines Day, Japanese anime Miyazaki, Hunger Games, Twilight Saga
My fav foods: Ravioli and Ribs!!!! :)
My fav books: Warrior books ( kinda embarrassing but LOVE them!!) , Hunger Games
My fav T.V. shows: H2o and Switched at Birth :)
My fav type of shoes: Flats, Sneakers (mostly Converse), Flip-Flops and Boots!!!! :)
My fav games: Just Dance, Mario Cart, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Zelda, Okami
My fav type of music: Country, Pop
Other singers I like: Bruno Mars, Carrie Underwood, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Demi Lovato, One Direction, Tim Mcgraw, Dixie Chicks, Maroon 5, ect.
My fav song: "Mine" by Taylor Swift!! :) Also: I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift :) Also: Drops of Jupiter :)
My fav animals: Dog, Cat, Unicorn, Horse, ect.
Team Gale or Peeta: Team Gale!!! :)
Team Edward or Jacob: Team Jacob!!!!
Fav subject in school: Writing, reading
Fav band: The Agency, Maroon 5
Fav drink: Mango/pineapple smoothie!!! :) yum
Fav restaurant: Cannoli Joe's, County Line, Chuy's, Home Slice
Fav activities: Writing songs, singing, playing guitar, playing piano, reading, writing, dancing, ect.
My Lucky Numbers: 13, 22, 9
My fav colors: Red, Blue, Purple, Green
Languages: English, some French and Italian
My Best Friend: Cheergurl4evr
I love photography!
My fav. seasons: Spring, Summer and Fall
I am an only child.. Except for my pets! :)
I am a dork. A proud dork :)
Wat I do best: Swim, care for animals, read, write, draw and sing. ( I can sound almost EXACTLY like Taylor Swift for these songs: Haunted, Eyes Open, Ours, Safe and Sound, Our Song, Mean, Last Kiss, Speak Now, The Last Time, Stay Stay Stay, and Best Day. I AM NOT LYING!!!!)
Taylor Swift really inspires me. She got me through the worst of days, the best of them, everything. I listen to her every second. Even in my head. I used to be afraid to sing in front of the mirror, but Taylor showed me that the best way to get people to like you is to be yourself and be FEARLESS.
13 things about me:
1 crazy girl; ME!!! :)
3; the age of my cousin mentally
4 favorite colors
5 of my own dogs
6 songs that I wrote that I LOVE
7 dogs in my house right now
8 pets in all at my mom's house(parents are divorced)
9; one of my lucky numbers
10x10=100 and more things about me
11; the first "doubles age"
12; my unlucky number
13; one of my lucky numbers!!!! :)
Friend me!!! :) Thx for reading my profile!
-Lily Venturi :)
"I don't know if you know who you are, until you lose who you are." -Taylor Swift 13
Tell me if you like this please!!!: Bravery by: Lily Venturi Bravery is an arrow, flying through the air. Bravery is a flower, standing tall among the weeds. Bravery is the moon, shining...