- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hey, my name's Darin! I'm 12 and Taylor Swift is my idol and my inspiration. I have two little sisters named Mena and Anya, a poodle named Mushu, and a mom and dad. I go to ISB, and I have a bunch of BFF's: Pinya, Jasmine, Caitlin, Chloe, Rachel, Jesstina, and Xanthe!
I became a Swiftie when she first released her album Fearless. I was sooo young at the time! My mom and dad were on a car drive and the song "You Belong with Me" just came on the radio. I totally loved it and my mom and dad downloaded the song on their iPhone along with the song Love Story. I sang the song every day, listened to it every day (You Belong with Me). I knew every single word by heart and my parents got totally sick of it after two months! Then one day my mom played Love Story and I became obsessed with both of those songs. I found out about the 'pretty girl' that sang those songs, heard about all those nice things she did for people, and became obsessed. I'm still obsessed to this day! I have a Taylor Swift wall decor on my bedroom wall and Taylor Swift posters everywhere!
I also love one direction, especially Liam and Niall. I'm a Directioner and a Swiftie!
I don't like bullies, mean people, and things like that. But I like to have things that are special to me.
I play the guitar a little, I'm not very good, and I love singing. Writing is also something that I love! I read a ton but I play a lot of sports and stuff. I run, play volleyball, and I also play tennis.
A few weeks ago was my first day of school! I was so excited but so nervous! So here's how it all played out and a few tips for YOUR first day of school... I woke up, all excited. I slipped into my ISB green middle school shirt uniform, and some shorts that I had gotten over the summer. I packed my backpack, ate my breakfast, brushed my teeth.... all that stuff. Then, I rode my bike to school...